Planning with Cody

It was late at night, 11:00 pm, when Morgan and I got back to the hotel.

“That pasta was amazing,” Morgan said.

“I know! Really expensive, too. It was so nice of Miranda to treat all of us.” I said.

“Yeah. You’d better get to bed, Chey. You have a huge day tomorrow!” 

“I know. iCarly, planning with Cody, and our double date with Greyson and Kenton.”

“I wonder what I’ll be doing tomorrow.”

“You can come with me,” I said.

“Yay! I’m gonna see Nathan Kress!” Morgan squealed.

“Hold up, sister. You’re with Kenton, remember?” I teased.

“Who’s Kenton?” Morgan said, laughing.

I threw a pillow at her.

“Honestly, Morgan,” I said in a British accent, “Sometimes I think that you’re half girl, half turnip.” (This is a quote from Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging)

We changed, brushed our teeth, Clean and Clear’ed our faces, then slipped into bed. We fell asleep almost instantly.

A few hours later, my Iyiyi ringtone went off.

“Oh my gosh, Cody, shut up!!!!” Morgan groaned as she woke up.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand.

“What do you want, Cody?”

“We have to go plan for the party.”

“Now? But it’s five in the morning.”

“Yes, now. You have a busy day today. We don’t have time to do it later. Please? For Greyson?”

I sighed.

“Fine. What are we doing?”

“Alli and I are going to meet you and Morgan in the lobby in half an hour. Move it!”

I set my phone back down, and threw my pillow at Morgan, who had turned over, and went back to sleep.

“What?” she said.

“We’re going to go plan for the party in half an hour. Get up.”

“This early?” Morgan said.

“Yeah, I call the shower first.”

My shower took about two minutes, and then as I was coming out of the bathroom, my mom came in, with her nightgown on and messed-up hair. 

“What the heck are you girls doing up so early?”

“We’re going to go plan Greyson’s surprise birthday party with Cody and Alli,” Morgan said.

“The Simpson kids?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“Whatever. Have fun, I’m going back to bed.”

While Morgan was in the shower, I got dressed into something simple, because I knew that I’d be trying on different outfits for iCarly, so I dressed in something that I could just throw on and off, just my Converse, a tank top, and shorts. I reached into the cracked door of the bathroom, and took the hair dryer off the counter by the sink. I plugged it into the outlet next to the full-length mirror. I was almost done drying my hair when Morgan came out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around her.

“What time is it now?”

I looked at the alarm clock.

“5:15. We gotta be down there in fifteen.”

Once Morgan was dressed, and she dried her hair, we packed up our purses, and then went out the door.

“5:29. Perfect timing,” Morgan said, looking at her phone while we were in the elevator. 

“With a minute to spare.”

“Impressive,” Morgan said, "I don’t think either of us have ever gotten ready that fast.

We high-fived, and then the elevator stopped, and the doors separated.

“Hey, Cheyenne, you look beautiful,” Cody said, hugging me.

“Oh, please. I look anything but beautiful,” I said, looking down at my baby blue tank top, and plain white shorts.

“Okay, then. Gorgeous?” Cody said, right after hugging Morgan.

“Cody, stop being such a flirt,” Alli said, while hugging me, then Morgan.

We all laughed, and then we stepped outside.

“There’s someone I’d like you to meet, Cody said, opening the door of the limo, and gesturing for us to go in.

Morgan and I slid in, and then saw who was sitting right across from us. And me and Morgan screamed with shock. It was Ellen Degeneres.

Cody and Alli laughed as they slid in too.

“Hi, Cheyenne, Morgan, I’m Ellen,” she said, shaking our hands.

“Oh believe us, we know who you are,” Morgan said, “We’ve been watching the show faithfully ever since you had Greyson on for the first time, haven’t we Cheyenne?”

I couldn’t talk, I was in so much shock. I just grinned and nodded.

“Well, Cheyenne, I’m gonna have to have you and Greyson on the show before you leave for the tour. I’ve got floods of emails from people that want me to interview you, and for you to sing.”

“Yes!” I said quickly, “of course! Sounds great! Yep!”

“She’s excited,” Morgan said.

“Good, now let’s go plan a kick-butt party,” Ellen said.

We cheered as the driver of the limo took off.

“So, where’s the party gonna be?” Morgan asked.

“At this new club called ‘Pulse.’” Cody said, “I’ve never been there. We’re going to set up there. I rented it for a few days leading up to the party, so that we can have decorations and stuff. There’s already a few people there setting up now.”

“Who?” I asked.

“Well, Trey’s there, and a few people from the backstage crew.”

“I’ve been there. I went to a few of my friend’s birthday parties there. I came up with the idea to go there. I love it, it’s super cool. There’s two party rooms, on with a huge light-up dance floor, and a black light room. We’re gonna party in both of them.”

“Awesome! Can’t wait!” I said.