Oaks Park Experience

The next day was a traveling day and we were on on way to Oregon for two shows. I woke up around 7:00 to find that Greyson and Cody were already awake. Naturally, the were playing Call of Duty AGAIN. Boys and their video games, I'm telling you....

I went into our tiny bathroom and took a shower. When I was out, I got dressed, blow-dried my hair, and brushed my teeth. I I went back into the fun room to find Greyson and Cody sitting, controllers in hand, eyes glued to the screen.

I cleared my throat. And again. And again.

"Guys? Hello?" I sighed, "Well, good morning to you too."

Greyson looked over at me.

"Hello, love, when did you get here?"

"Like, twenty seconds ago," I said.

I assumed that Troy was up front talking to Arnold, because all of a sudden, he ran to us, and said,

"Great! Everyone's up! Well, this has been a busy week. How about we do something fun when we get to Oregon?"

NOW Greyson and Cody were interested. They paused the game, and looked up.

"Like what?" Cody asked.

"Well, there's a place called Oaks Park in Portland. Roller Skating and rides! What do you guys think?"

"LET'S GO!" the three of us said at the same time.

"Great!" Troy said, "We'll be there in about two hours, and the park opens at 11:00. So you guys eat breakfast now, and we'll eat lunch at the park."

"Check out their website! I'll get some cereal!" Cody said, jumping up.

I looked up Oaks Park on Google, and we stalked their website thoroughly. Cody came running carrying three bowls of Cap'n Crunch. We gobbled them down within 30 seconds. 

"I want to ride the Looping Thunder Roller Coaster," I said.

"Me too," Cody said, "we're definitely going on that!"

"Same here," Greyson said.

"Not me!" Troy said from the front of the bus, "I'll be throwing up 'til I'm 55!"

"Oh, Arnold!!!!" Greyson said.

"No way, Hosea!" Arnold said, "But is there a Tilt a Whirl?"

"Yes!" 

"I'll go on that!"

"That ride is for AMATEURS!" I said.

"Oh, please! That ride is freaking intense!"

"NOT REALLY!" me, Greyson, and Cody said at the same time.

"Whatever you say, triplets," Arnold replied.

We waited in the parking lot until the park opened. Troy bought us ride bracelets, and the first thing we were going to hit was the Looping Thunder Roller Coaster. We picked up a park map, found where it was, and got in line. There were only five other people in line because the park had just opened. Then we forced Troy and Arnold to come on with us.

"You've got to be kidding!" Arnold said, looking up at the loop, "Do you see the size of that thing?"

"Yes, Arnold, we do!" I said, "It'll be fun!"

It really wasn't that bad. It was practically a baby ride, but it was fun! Greyson and I sat in the very front, Troy and Cody in another car, and Arnold right behind them. We couldn't even feel the loop.

"Well, that was actually pretty fun!" Arnold said.

"Agreed. What next?" Troy said.

****NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON SORRY THIS WAS SHORT BUT I'M BUSY