Chapter 100

Ean and Serena stopped having children after their third. Little Eric, Scott, and Eliana.

Emery and Abbey stopped after Abbeys pregnancy of twins. Two boys as expected, Logan and Lincoln. When Jeanine died he took over as leader.

Phoenix and Natalie had four, Octavia, Phillip, Nicholas, and Olivia. Phoenix became Eloise's second where Ean became her third.

Eloise became the leader, she married when she turned 25 and had one daughter, Raven.

Eli stayed pretty much to himself and worked alongside the wall and eventually in intelligence. He met a Candor transfer in his later 20s and they married with no children.

Eero thrived in Amity eventually taking over as the third leader. He met a girl, Delilah who was Amity born, he took after Eric and I by having a large family...but of eight. Six boys, Atticus, Augustus, Ash, Arlo, Aspen, Auburn and two girls, Apple and Autumn.

As for Eric and I, when Eric turned 64 a work related injury left him unable to continue his work as leader. After hours of discussion we decided to jump, together.

Eric grips my hand and squeezes it, looking over at me one last time before we jump, "I love you, Elena."

I look down at his wedding ring the tattoo of our wedding date imprinted on his skin. I smile at him, I'm not afraid.

"I love you too, Eric."

*****
****
***
**
*

The end.

I hope you guys enjoyed this long and crazy story!

***If you like YA fantasy check out my book Fortress of Wolves by E.M. Courier and The Broken Sanctuary by E.M. Courier on the amazon/kindle store. (Link to buy it through amazon is also in my bio)***
lovingringo has the first chapter of each book on the account. Go check them out!