Chapter 12

His abrupt kiss sends shock waves throughout my body. I stand up my tippy toes still not tall enough to be aligned with his mouth perfectly. His large arm wraps around me picks me up, he sets me back down the kiss leaves me breathless. He looks down at me with his large blue eyes, my mouth parted, I bit my lip. My hands start at his shoulder and then move down to his wrists. I can see the light hair on his arm stick up. We lead each other to the bedroom, we haven't been intimate in weeks, we've been too busy at each other's throats.

I lay down on my back and he hovers over me, at first he looks puzzled. "What's wrong?" I say to him.

"I-I don't want to crush you." He looks at my stomach. I pull myself off the bed and push him so he's laying down. I straddle him and he leans up so his back is against the wall. His hands grab the Henning of my shirt and lifts the fabric swiftly off my chest and then I do the same for him leaving him completely shirtless. His chest bare. His hands rest on the small of my back pulling me close to him. His mouth sultry for me.

We both take our pants off leaving us completely naked against each other.

I'm still straddling him, he looks reluctant, he's so use to being the dominant one. I miss his neck and then move my mouth to his ear, "let me do this for you," I whisper into his ear.

As I move down on him I look him in the eyes, pleasuring shooting into his body. I don't know how this is going to work bouncing with the baby in my stomach. I try to push everything about this baby out of my head. Right now the only thing I want is Eric. My hips move in a circular motion, Eric grabbing tight on my ass. His breathing heavy and he starts to moan. He seems to be enjoying himself more in this position. I put my hands on his shoulders to steady myself when I start bouncing, his grip on my is getting tighter. He looks like he's about to say something to me but he can't form any words to speak.

I start to grow tired, and my pace is slowing down, I'm breathing heavy from how much work it is.

"We can stop if this is too much for you," he groans while I'm still moving on top of him.

"I want to do this for you," I speed up again. I make it my mission to get him off.

I succeed. He pulls me off of him and gently places me next to him on the bed. I try to catch my breath, I put my hands on my stomach. He puts his hands on top of mine. "We made this," he says. He isn't smiling, he has no emotion but I know he's trying to be sensible.

He kisses my forehead his lips staying there for a few seconds and then peel off. I'm still trying to catch my breath.

*two weeks later*

Ever since that one night Eric has been... well less mean. He's been working like crazy day and night it makes me sad to think of him having hours like this when the baby gets here. I want this baby to grow up and have a family, I want him to stay in the faction and be successful with us, I want it to be the three of us but I develop a bad feeling that it isn't going to be like that. It's one thing talking about the baby but when he actually gets here it'll be different from what Eric thinks, it'll be a human he has to care for, and Eric and caring are two different things.

Peter still follows me around and hangs out in our apartment. I've grown fond of him which I thought I'd never say.

"What's it like being with Eric?" Peter says throwing a ball in the air and then catching it while sitting in the couch next to me.

"What do you mean what's it like?"

"Well I mean he doesn't like anybody I've never seen him so much as say one nice thing about anyone, even when it comes down to you he doesn't say anything nice, he doesn't say anything at all."