Chapter 9

I hear the door burst open, my heart falls down to the pit of my stomach. Eric walks toward me, his fist clenched, his eyes menacing and his stance with great posture and confidence.

"I'm glad to see you back in the apartment. You're punishment would've been ten times worse if I came to find out you weren't here. Glad to see you listened." He smirks, "but," his voice raises making me flinch, "you didn't listen at first and I told you you'd pay." He looks at me like he's waiting for me to do something, "get up." He commands.

I have so much fear inside me that I comply to his every word without question. I get up and he starts walking toward the bedroom I follow him.

He takes me in his arms and pulls me close to his body his large muscles wrapped around my small waist, he's crushing me but only slightly. He sits down on the edge of the bed, me straddling him. He kisses me, he kisses me more passionately that he ever has. I sigh against his lips and they trail down my neck leaving gentle love bits. He lifts my shirt off and unclasped my bra while we're kissing, next he works on getting my pants off. His roaming hands caressing my thigh, his fingertips trailing along me sending chills down my spine. Maybe it's the hormones but everything he's doing to me is making me crave him more and more intently by the minute. With my pants off his fingers against me moving in a slow tortures fashion, I bit my bottom lip so hard that I taste blood, I so badly want to beg for him or just let out a moan but I'm trying not to give him the satisfaction. Then he does something that I can't help but scream out. Everything he's doing is sending me squirming, he holds both of my wrists above my head with one of his hands, his other hand is working magic while his mouth is on my neck. I begin to cry out for him, my eyes screwing shut in pleasure.

"Eric," I moan loudly. He's still going at a pace too slow for me but it's sending immediate pleasure and making me only want me release a million times more. "Please," I give up and start to beg for him to go faster. I can feel him smirk against my skin, his pace begins to pick up and I resume to shutting my eyes and squirming underneath his dense body. My breathing becomes more frequent as well as my moans. "I-I'm," I cry out. He goes faster and I can almost see the stars when, he stops.

He stops. I lay on my back as Eric gets off of me and goes into the bathroom, he turns on the shower and I'm left naked on the bed completely and utterly frustrated. I want to scream so badly but I can't give him that satisfaction. I hate him.

I grab my clothes off the floor and put them on. I get back in bed and throw the covers over me. I take up more room on my side than usual in hopes that Eric won't be able to fit and he'll sleep on the couch. I try to fall asleep before he comes to bed but I don't. I pretend I'm asleep, he's wet body makes there way in the bed, his front side pressed up against my back. I can feel his hot breath on my neck, "next time you better listen to me."

I want to punch him right then and there but I pretend I'm still sleeping and ignore him.

**

The next day I wake up and Eric is already gone. I take a long shower and get ready for the day. I wear black tight pants and a black sweater, I tie my hair out of my face and splash some water on my flushed skin.

I go to work today and just walking into intelligence I can feel Four and Zeke's stares on me.

"Let me guess you two want to comment on how Eric kissed me in the dining hall yesterday?"

"No but since you brought it up." Zeke smiles.

"Yeah, what was that about?" Four asks.

"He just..."I trail off into my own thoughts, "an asshole."

"He's relentless." Zeke adds.

"I know."

"Elena." Four says sternly grabbing my complete attention. "What do you want?"

"What?"

"This is your life too. What do you want? Do you want to be with Eric?"

"Four, I have no choice."

"Maybe you can."

"What are you talking about?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I don't know," Four backs down.

"You're not suggesting what I think you are."

"Elena..." he sighs. "You're young, he's young. If you got rid of it no one would blame you. This is dauntless you don't know how many people probably get one all the-"

"No. No this is my baby, I'm not gonna-" I feel like I'm going crazy, everything feels so push pull. "I may hate Eric," but do I? "But I can't get rid of this baby." I sigh. "When the baby is born I guarantee Eric isn't going to be there for it. Especially if it's a girl."

"What's that suppose to mean?" Zeke asks confused.

"He told me yesterday this baby is his heir. I just, can't help but feel he just wants this baby so it'll be a son and he can train him to be a stone cold dauntless killer leader just like him. At this rate at sixteen I want him or her to leave Dauntless. Is that bad to say? I don't want my child growing up like Eric, I don't want Eric in it's life, I won't have a problem he's already so busy he won't have time, I won't allow it."

"I think you underestimate Eric," Four says.

I hate to agree but, I think he's right. Maybe I'm underestimating this whole situation.