Chapter 77 (Special Eric's POV Chapter)

******ERIC's POV******

I head into Eloise's room, I knock a couple times, but I barg right in before she has the chance to say anything.

"Why did you beat up your mom and brothers young lady?" I scowl at her.

She shoots me a warning glare. "Go away!" She's sitting at her vanity playing with her hair.

"You will talk to me." I say sternly and take a seat on a chair  in her room.

"You'll probably get a call from school any minute now. Talk to them." She growls.

"No. I want to hear this from you. Watch your tone."

She stands up and lifts pieces of hair in the air. "They cut my hair!" She shouts.

"Who is they? Your brothers?"

"Some Erudite girls, I don't know who they are!"

"Fuck them. Want to go get your hair fixed?" I'm scowling now. Erudite fucks.

"It's all gone, dad. I have no hair now!" She says overdramatically.

"You still have hair." I roll my eyes. "Plus, this hair is better for fighting and it'll be easier for you to-uh-move. It's weight off your shoulders."

She sniffles and looks at me. "Fine. Can we go now?"

"Yes. I'll even sneak you through the backways so you won't be seen."

She chuckles slightly. "Thanks dad."

I grab her hand and I give orders to Emery, Phoenix, and Eli to behave while we are gone. They nod and all give a dirty looks to Eloise, besides Emery who looks like he was uninvolved.

Eloise and I head out the front door, but I quickly duck into a hall that she's probably never seen before. The perks of being Dauntless leader is that I now know everything. Every single inch of the place is mine.

We end up at the hair salon, but we enter in through the back door. I shove in Eloise first, this isn't my comfort zone. I don't know anything about teenage girls and haircuts. Hell! I just have Elena cut my hair.

"Dad!" Eloise whines.

"Shut it. I'm doing this for you. These people will fix your hair." I snap at her.

A hairstylist instantly gets us a spot in and takes Eloise. I watch from next to her in the chair as the two interact. It doesn't take long before Eloise is all done and her hair looks good again. I don't know what she even got done, I can just tell that it's even. Fine enough for me and she seems to be pretty happy. At least she's stopped crying now.

"Are you ready to go?" I turn to her and ask while forking money over to the stylist.

She itches at her arm uncomfortably. "Are mom and Eero okay?"

"That wasn't my question." I say annoyed. She knows better than to walk around what I say, that type of shit only works with Elena.

"I don't want to go back if they're all mad at me."

"They'll get over it. Apologize for taking it out on them. I'm sure they'll forgive you." I sigh.

She nods her head. "Thanks again, dad."

"You owe me one when I'm an old man." I chuckle and claps a hand on her shoulder.

Eloise finally smiles and we head back to the house- the normal way this time. On the way back various people stop me to talk and then they compliment Eloise's new haircut. I'm pretty sure she lets it all go to her head, after all, she is my daughter.