Chapter 78

********Elena's POV*********

After wrapping up training I walk to the apartment groggily, my nose still in a lot of pain--but there's not much you can do for it.

I hear shouting coming from the apartment, reluctantly I open it. Ean is screaming at Eric.

"What's going on?" I say shocked at Ean's behavior--he never disrespects Eric like this.

"What's going on is he's defending you for your sex tape with my fucking uncle!!!!!" Veins in Ean's neck pop out.

"Oh no," my heart drops. "Ean, honey, you don't understan--"

"What do you mean I don't understand? I'm not a child anymore, mom. You can't hide this shit from me!"

"Ean, if you'd calm down I'll explain everything."

"I don't want to calm down! I can't even look at you right now!" Ean clenches his fists. "I'm going to the gym! Fuck this."

"Ean, no, please wait!" I suppress a sob. "That video was taken out of context, please. It was rough time for your father and I. If you'd let me expl--"

"I don't want to hear it!" He screams.

"Eric," I breath out to him to help me.

"Son, you will sit down and you will listen to your mother and I. After you can go to the gym." Eric orders.

"What's going on?" Phoenix says while standing next to Eli.

"Go back to your rooms kids. Your mother and I will come talk to you all after." Eric orders again.

Phoenix and Eli nod there heads and head to their rooms.

Ean crosses his arms and is too stubborn to sit.

"Ean, this was years ago. Your father and I we're apart at the time; although still living together for you and your siblings. He had a girlfriend, and I was dating Peter. Your uncle...he was a bad man and he blackmailed me and he video taped me but I had no clue. I didn't enjoy it--he was the man who tortured me," I point to the scar on my face. "It wasn't a secret mission. Your uncle kidnapped me to make your father's life hell. He's gone now. I never meant for any of this to affect you."

"This is too much for me. I'm going through initiation and now it's going to be a million times harder for me because you two fucked things up for me with your messed up lives!" Ean says through gritted teeth.

"Ean please," I cry out. "I never meant to hurt you." I look over at Eric with pleading eyes.

"You both need to tell the others. Or else I will." Ean crosses his arms.

"Eero is too young, please don't tell him." I nearly beg my son. "I'll tell the others."

"You'll tell Eero too once he's old enough." Ean spits and leaves to go to the gym.

"I'm sorry, son." Eric calls to him before he goes and the only response he gets is the slam of the door.

I wipe the tears that flood down my cheek. "Eric, please you have to tell them. I-I can't."

"I'll call them out here. We'll tell them at once and together."

I nod my head as he calls for Eloise, Emery, Eli and Phoenix.

"What's going on?" Phoenix asks.

"Why was Ean screaming?" Eloise says in a low tone of voice. They all take a seat on the couch.
"What's wrong with mom?" Eli notices my crying eyes.

"Your mother and I have something to tell you guys." Eric clears his throat.

"What happened?" Eli asks.