Chapter 36: Love To Sacrifice For You

Start from the beginning

Michael stirred a bit as he tightened his grasp on me, closing any distance we had between us completely. I let out a tiny squeak which was followed by the vibrations of Michael's concealed hums as his soft lips can be felt against my forehead.

I smiled at the protectiveness of his persona as I felt his soft lips pucker to place a small kiss on my forehead, then he slowly trailed those pecks down to the bridge of my nose and finally onto my lips that were too excited for his touch.

"Well, good morning to you too," I mumbled against his lips with a smile as Michael made a shushing sound to silence me as he left his hand that was on my waist to my cheek to deepen the kiss.

My face flushed at his move to make love with my face this early in the morning, but I really shouldn't be complaining because I am after all enjoying every second of it.

Michael then skilfully and lightly rolled himself over without breaking the kiss so he was lying on top of me with my legs wrapped around his torso. Giggles escaped from both Michael and I as he used his large hands to explore my body which sends more electricity into my body than there already was.

Momentarily, Michael left his lips from mine as he trailed his kisses from the corner of my mouth to my neck, his hot breath can be felt as he nipped on my sensitive skin to possibly leave an obvious mark for God knows how long.

Before things got too steamy, Michael slowly made his way back to my lips, holding the kiss like it was the last time he would ever kiss me before he pulled away to take a breath.

"Woah, I wasn't expecting my morning kiss to be that extravagant," I said breathlessly as Michael leaned his forehead against mine, "Was that too much?"

"No, no it wasn't," I reassured him as he slowly pulled away to look at me more carefully. "So you don't mind it?"

"No, not at all," I repeated what I said before to reassure him once again as Michael had a look of relief before he rolled his body back on the side he slept on all night, "Good, cuz I wanted to do that. I wanted to show you how much you really mean to me, Ariana."

My heart fluttered at the romantic words that came out ever so naturally from his mouth. Even though we didn't exactly had sex, it was enough for me to know that this man right in front of me, truly loves me with all of his heart and soul. It was almost like I was seeing a completely different person in front of me, in the best way.

I leaned forward to rub my nose with Michael's as I whispered, "I love you."

"I love you more."

***

The rain was being replaced by the warm rays of sunlight as Michael and I exited the cabin to make our way back to the road and back to the hotel with Mark.

"Are you sure you're okay with walking? Do you need a lift or anything?" Michael asked as he eyed my wounded leg that was once wrapped by his shirt as a temporary Band-Aid. Michael and I had a debate earlier on whether to keep the shirt wrapped around my wound or to put the shirt back on Michael, considering that Michael's still conscious with his body, especially with his vitiligo. Although, he shouldn't really be embarrassed with his condition, he was already beautiful just the way he was.

"Yeah, I'm okay, don't worry about it," I answered confidently as I limped with Michael beside me, who still looked unsure with my capabilities. "Oh okay, well I texted Mark to come meet us by the highway to pick us up, the road shouldn't be a long walk from here."

"How do you know where he could find us?" I asked as I huffed on every step I took.

"This place still remained the same after years of not visiting it, I think I know where we're going."