"Why Sasuke? Why..?" I mutter.

"I knew something was wrong." Neji's voice appears from behind me.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"You don't have too." He says as he helps me up.

I look up at him and he gives me a small smile which I return when he pulls me in to an embrace and I feel his lips touch my forehead.

"It will be okay Mizuki." He says against my forehead.

For a minute I freeze because I'm not use to anyone hugging me besides Sasuke and I feel myself tense up as I slowly wrap my arms around him and hug back.

My body loosens up when I rest my head against his chest and we just stand there as the breeze blows my hair back.

"Thank you Neji." I say softly.

"No need to thank me."

I pull away from him to see a big smile plastered on his face and I return a small smile.

"You're a genius, you know that?" I say and his smile slowly fades.

"Naruto called me that at the chunin exams."

"I know. It's true though."

He smiles a little then we both say goodbye and he leaves when I get this bad feeling in my stomach again.

I feel the breeze blow harder when a bunch of leaves blow past me and I turn to see Sasuke standing there.

"So your cheating on me with Neji?!" He says a little loud.

"No. Why would you think that?" I ask while crossing my arms.

"You were just hugging him. You let him kiss your forehead."

"He was comforting me. I was crying because of you." I say harshly.

His face drops instantly and a sad expression covers his face as he looks at the ground now.

"Sasuke I love you. Only you. I wouldn't do anything to separate us. We're gonna last. We will get through this I know it." I say while walking up to him and grabbing his hands.

"I know. I just get jealous. I'm afraid someone is gonna steal you from me. I mean all the guys love you."

"Yeah but you know what?" I say as I lift his chin with my hand.

"What?" He asks as our eyes meet.

"Only you have me." I say with a smile.

He smiles as a tear slides down his cheek and I take my finger and I wipe it away.

He pulls me in to a hug and I wrap my arms around his neck letting his body warm up mine.

It starts to rain as memories of the time when he came up to me when I was looking at the KIA stone.

"Wanna go on a walk?" I ask in his ear.

"Sure. I have some time."

We pull away as I hold out my hand and our fingers intertwine and I lead the way as we walk towards the KIA stone.

"Why did we walk here?"

"Because this is where you first hugged me." I say with a smile.

"I remember. You were crying because of your parents."

"You were crying too."

He grabs both of my hands and I smile up at him when he leans in and kisses me.

We both pull apart as he rests his forehead against mine and I smile even bigger.

"It seems like so long ago that we were standing here." I whisper.

"Yeah. Soon we will be able to wake up everyday next to each other."

"Sasuke..." I say as I pull my head back.

"Yeah?"

"Happy 5 years even though it's a couple days away. I might not see you in a couple days." He smiles really big.

"Happy 5 years Mizuki. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I couldn't ask for anyone better. You've given me a reason to fight. Why I won't lose to anyone in a battle because it means I would be separated from you forever. I can't wait for the day where we will be married and you have our children. They will grow up to be exactly the kids this world needs. I love you Mizuki and I wouldn't change anything besides the way we have to stay separated from each other."

"I love you too Sasuke." I say while crying tears of joy.

I hear someone running towards the training grounds as I hug Sasuke one more time.

"Someone's coming. You have to go."

"Okay. I'll see you soon." He says before disappearing.

I wipe away my tears as Naruto flies through the gate and he hugs me immediately and I stand there frozen.

"Naruto?" I say as I push him off.

"I'm sorry Mizuki. For the way I acted with Rin."

"It's okay. It was a genjutsu. You didn't know."

He smiles as he puts his hands behind his head like he usually does when I see Sakura walk through the gate and she gives us both a smile.

"I'm ready for training Mizuki." She says.

"Alright."

Naruto leaves so we can train as I teach her to spread out her chakra when she does punches.

"Don't put a lot of chakra in to your punches or kicks because you'll run out quickly. Just make your chakra thick. Watch."

I walk towards a tree and I put chakra in to my fist but the chakra is a very light blue as I punch the tree breaking it in half then I punch it three more times.

"See I did four punches but I still have a lot of chakra left."

"Okay. I'll come find you after."

I nod as I walk out of the training field and towards Kakashi's house when I get there I knock on the door.

The door opens and there stands Kakashi in a pink apron and I giggle a little as he lets me in when I smell something really good.

"What are you cooking?" I say as I walk towards the kitchen.

"Noodles, some fried rice with chicken and a couple vegetables. Wanna join me?"

"Sure." I say with a smile.

******************
Sorry I haven't updated sooner guys. I've finally gotten over this sickness. It's gone! Now I have spring break so I'll try to squeeze in at least 2 updates. I'm not promising it because I have to work but I hope you enjoy! I have to work a lot but I'm off Tuesday-Thursday so I'll try to update again.

Comment and vote please!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven & Sarada