Chapter 85 - Surprise

"Wow, Hic. You really befriended the unbefriendable", Jack looked at him.

He just shrugged as they all fell out of the broken timeline and back into Camp Half- Blood.

"You know, the trick in jumping into timelines...", Betty started, then shrugged. "Honestly, I forgot what it is."

"Wow. VERY helpful", Chara rolled her eyes.

Betty smacked her. "Well, whatever."

They started to see light.

"Oh wait", Betty gasped. "Now I remember."

They all looked at her--

They got shot up from the portal, thrown aboveground and smacked their backs hard where the portal's supposed to be.

She coughed. "The thing is that we'll always *cough!* have a rough landing."

Chiron noticed and turned around to see them in shock.

Blueberry and Raspberry looked around to find that they're in the middle of the crowd.

Percy awkwardly waved at everyone and said ".....Surprise?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHERE WERE ALL OF YOU GONE TO?!", Dionysus yelled at them.

All of them were blown away except one.

Betty just huffed and snapped back. "Well, you guys didn't accept me as the Goddess of Fear. But THEY did, you ignorant son of a-"

Elsa covered her mouth to prevent her from saying any more unflattering words.

Dust and Nightmare just waved their hands on them as if to say PLEASE SHRUG IT OFF!

Dionysus did. But he just huffed.

"Anyway", he cleared his throat. "The problem is cleared, the Multiverse is saved, thank you, blah blah blah..."

"MWEH HEH HEH!", Blueberry smiled. "Glad we could help!"

"Let's throw a party!", Leo invited.

"No", Dionysus sternly growled.

They all stopped.

"..... No?", Annabeth's dark aura filled the room. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO!?"

Mr. D pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. "I understand that you're inseparable now, but...."

"Your mission is complete. It is time to return you to your homes."

Dust looked flabberghasted. "WHAT!?"

"Hold the phone", Sans' eyes blared. "You're telling us that we just have to work together, SAVE the world, befriend a supervillain, and then LEAVE!?"

Mr. D nodded. "Yes."

Hiccup was silent the whole time, but now he stomped on one foot and...

He just made a huge crack on the floor. The crack spread throughout the floor of the rec room.

"N O", he glared, the POISON trait activated. "W E   W I L L   N O T   L E A V E ! I would rather have my SOUL shatter than this!"

Mr. D opened is mouth to speak but an owl landed on Annabeth's head.

"W- WHAT THE-", She was cut off as a letter that was in the Owl's claws covered her eyes.

Percy grabbed the owl off her and tore off the message.

It said:

Dear Multiverse heroes,

          You are requested to be on Mount Olympus right now. We have an ENROLLMENT to a school to discuss.

          And we really hope you guys will accept. Thank you.

Signed,
-Mrs. Faragonda

They all got bewildered as the rest also read the letter.

"What the hek is going on?", Betty shook her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived on the 600th floor.

Olymus was honestly much better with Annabeth's designs.

As Blueberry looked around, he noticed some minor gods bowing down at all of them.

Huh. That's weird.

Hopefully they'll get answers in the throne room.

Percy opened the doors and barged in with no manners.

They noticed all the Olympians except Mr. D were there.

EXTRA weird.

Then, on the center, stood a human sized IMMORTAL with platinum hair tied back into a bun and has a monicle in her left eye. She has brown Regal eyes and formal clothes.

Scratch that. That's weird INFINITY PLUS ONE!

"Hello, heroes", she smiled sincerely. "I am Mrs. Faragonda. The principal of Alternate High."

Annabeth raised an eyebrow. "And what do you want with us?"

The woman just laughed. "Well, I am here to propose to you a scolarship and enrollment in my school. Including you Dust, Nightmare and Betty."

"Wait- what?", Betty gasped.

Mrs. Faragonda giggled again. "So? Do you accept?"

Jason looked at all of them with enlightened smiles and nodded.

"Oh!", she chuckled. "Well! This is fascinating!"

"Just to tell you, enrollment on October, okay?"

They all nodded. "Okay."

Then, she gave them scissors for travelling through dimensions, a list on school needs and a schedule on when the enrollment is.

They all just were very happy and contended that they were all together.

Wherever they were.