Chapter 46 - Httyd: Stubborn and Hybrids

When the blast subsided, Hiccup ran full-force into the open.

"Wha-HIC!", Sans screamed. But he didn't listen.

"Who knew he's THIS stubborn", Piper elbowed Anna. Anna shrugged.

Then, they too, ran full-force towards where Hiccup was heading: The Forge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Hiccup!", A viking blacksmith waved at them as they enter." Glad you could join the party!"

"Who? Me?", Hiccup joked." Nah, I'm WAAYY too muscular for their taste! They don't know what to do about this!"

And he flexed his nonexistant muscles jokingly.

Anna and Elsa snorted.

Leo gave a thumbs up and said "That's what I'M talking about, man! Gimme' a high five!"

He and Hiccup gave a high five.

"Oh, and Gobber?", Hiccup called. "I might need a bandage for a friend here...."

He motioned to Undead. Undead waved at him.

"Oh!", Gobber knelt at his size. (because, like I said, he's smaller.)" And who might you be?"

Undead signed. "Undead. My name's Undead."

Gobber looked flabbergausted. "Undead, eh? Quite weird for a viking name but, okay!"

Then, he turned to Hiccup. "Would you kindly introduce your friends here, Hiccup?"

Then, he intoduced them to him while Gobber grabbed some bandages and wrapped them around Undead's injured forehead.

"By the way," Annabeth waved at Undead. "How did you get this injury anyway?"

"Oh, this?", Undead asked. "Well, this is where a zombie ate me!"

Percy gagged. "Please man, just....shut up."

"Yeah", Piper squeaked." Or we'll barf up our lunch."

Undead gave a thumbs up.

"Well," Hiccup sighed. "I want to catch dragons today!"

"No, Hiccup.", Gobber grabbed him by his collar and lifted him in front of him." You need to stay here and-"

"MAN THE FORGE!?", Leo excitedly yelled. Gobber rolled his eyes.

A flaming barrell flew over them narrowly and towards the head of an unsuspecting burly viking.

Gobber gave Hiccup his hammer.
"They need me."

He turned to all the teens in the forge. "Stay. Put. There. The lot of you. You know what I mean."

And he ran off to join the fight.

"Aaaannnddd you didn't, right?", Annabeth turned to him.

Hiccup nodded." That's the reason why I caught Toothless."

Leo dragged something out of the forge. "Hey, Hic? Did you made this?"

Hiccup turned to him. "Well, yeah."

They all stared in amazement at the dragon-catching invention.

Then Hiccup grabbed Leo. "Now let's catch my dragon!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turns out, they didn't need to repeat all the learn to trust and befriend shiz and capture him as Toothless took a dive towards his best friend and licked him on the face.

"AGH!", Hiccup chattered." TOOO-O-O-O-THLEE-E-E-ESSS!!!"

The seven laughed. The rest of them 'Awwed'.

Then, a roar caught them off guard.

"What was that?", Astrid asked over Snotlout, the twins and Fishlegs. All of them froze still.

All of their gems glowed and flew in front of them. They seem to be pulling towards where the roar came from.

Everyone got stunned. Even the dragons.

Just then, a big red-eyed hybrid wolf with 3 pythons on each side of it's head and a scorpion tail roared at them.

"Oh my gods...", Annabeth covered her mouth in shock.

"Just our luck", Anna grimaced.

Undead gasped. Hiccup's eye color went complete crimson red.

Then, it launched at them, shooting fire from it's mouth.

Up on the creator's office, the person smirked.

It's plan was working.

It laughed wickedly.

(A/N: I'll really like you if you hit that star over there and comment also.)