Chapter 18 - The Multiverse

How does going through the entrance feel like?

Well.....

Firstly, it was......

Colorful. Bright.

But it went away so fast like flash images.

Then, as the 13 hold their breath, their ride's pace quickened and they jumped through.

When they land, they now wear cool things and capes.

"Woah.", Percy whistled as he held his sea-green cape." Who knew this place had a dress code?"

"I didn't. I only sea it now!", Sans made a terrible pun. They snickered except for Annabeth, who looked ready to judo-flip tables.

They looked around.

The place was beatiful. Hundreds and thousands of Aus from Undertale to How to Train Your Dragon displayed like rainbows on a sunny-rainy day.

Meanwhile, the camp saw that.

" WOW!", Calypso gasped.

Leo heard her through his earpiece and smiled.

Then, a figure like sans showed up. "Oh my!", It gasped.

"Who is that?", Travis asked through the earpiece.

Jack shrugged.

Hazel stepped up." We're sorry for disturbing you, sir. But we are following for.....", she looked at Annabeth for guidance.

"A golden light path.", she answered.

"Right.", Hazel smiled.

"Oh, really?", It asked." I'm sorry if I sound so suprised. We haven't had visitors since the omega timeline!"

"We?", Jason had to ask.

" Yes.", It nods it's head. "Me and Ink. The creator of Aus."

Everyone thought about the prophecy line. Save the creator from the forgotten.

"Oh, and by the way", it smiled. " I'm Dream. The Guardian of the Multiverse. Also the Essence of Hopes and Dreams."

"Just like Roman.", Drew snickered.

Roman grit his teeth. If she were here, he would cut her face off.

" So, Dream...", Jack started. "Do you know the path?"

"Oh yes!", He mused and pointed to a bright golden trail. But actually, it's.....

" TOO BRIGHT!", Frank amd Leo screamed and reached at their bag for emergency sunglasses.

Everyone at camp laughed.

Everyone with them rolled their eyes. Including Dream.

Then, Elsa had to ask. "What's that Au?"

Dream's smile brightened. "Why, it's the Original UNDERTALE, of course!"

"Wait....don'cha mean-", Sans started.

" Yes. It's your universe Sans. And no, You guys haven't come out to the surface in this timeline, yet."

"........wow. Talk about lowering self-esteem.", Piper commented. Annabeth nodded.

" Welp.", Percy walked through. "We'll be on our way. Thanks, Dream."

"Don't mention it!", He called back.

Then, all of them, except Dream and their pets, which they had to leave behind, jumped through.