Chapter 2 - Bad Mood

Sans was walking around town.

He was glad that Frisk chose the Pasifist ending permanently.

He chuckled to himself. All the pain and suffering he got himself through every reset was worth it.

Chara was back to life.

Asriel isn't a flower anymore.

And most importantly, his dad, Gaster, has been re-applied to the timelines now.

He was really happy and content with himself.

He sang as he waited for his brother Papyrus. It was about his past as he flipped his journal thousands of timelines ago.

"Written in these pages are the stories that I can't explain.

" Leave my heart open but stays right here empty for days."

"She told me in a timeline that she didn't feel the same about us in her bones."

"Seems to me that when I die, these words will be written on my stone."

"And I'll be gone and done tonight. The ground beneath my feet is open wide."

"The way that I've been holding on too tight with nothing in between.......the story of my life, I gave up hope."

"I drown all night to keep you warm and time is frozen."

He shut the book down and for once, he was satisfied.

But, just his luck, a human male adult came marching up to him. He wore armor and his eyes were the color of blood.

"Eyyy, buddy. What'cha doin'?", Sans casually asked. He started to sing his theme.

" My name is sans. I'm a skeleton and I like puns. Ketchup is great and my bro is just the coolest."

The guy must've been amised because his shoulders relaxed to listen. He continued on.

"Papyrus is making me put lyrics to my theme. I'm kinda bored. But as long as it made him happy."

"Want some advice?"

"Sure.", The guy smirked.

"Just remember blue stop signs kid-"

The guy interrupted and scoffed. "Do you not know who I am?! And what are blue stop signs?"

Sans shook his head. "I'm afraid not, buddy. As for he signs, they are bluish."

He growled. Then, without warning, a sack was thrown to Sans and a second later, he was being carried.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!", Sans yelled to the guy.

The guy chuckled. "You have power. I like it. You're the guy I've been looking for!"

"LOOKING FOR?!", Sans growled. " NO ONE'S LOOKING FOR ME, HUMAN. YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TI-"

He was cut off when a duct tape magically got smacked across his face.

'Ugh. Why?', Sans growled inwardly. He was really mad and in a bad mood.

"There. That should shut you up. By the way, I'm Ares. God of war. And you're going to be in one."

'Uh-oh', Sans thought as the god leaped.

Then he teleported, kidnapping Sans, leaving no trail behind.