Chapter 5 - Spirit of Winter

Jack smirked as he looked at his creation.

He just finished spreading winter around the world and he was satisfied to see many happy faces.

While he watched, he started to sing.

"Feeling my way through the darkness, guided by a beating heart."

He flew through a bunch of kids, who waved at him.

"I can't tell where the journey will end, but I know where to start."

He saw Tooth in the corner of his eye. He rolls his eyes as he remembers what happened yesterday.

"You tell me I'm too young to understand. You say I'm caught up in a dream."

He shrugged as Jamie came into view.

"Well, life would pass me by if I don't open up my eyes. And that's fine by me."

He, Jamie and his friends played tag as he sang.

"So wake me up when it's all over. When I'm wiser and I'm older. All this time I was finding myself and I....."

He found himself in a forest.

"I didn't know I was lost."

He looked around. The forest wasn't somewhere he visited before.

He shrugged. Since when did he start going through forests?

Jack walked around. Unknown to him, a certain goddess was following him.

It has been a week since they defeated Pitch. Ever since then, he has been seen by many people.

He got the title 'The Spirit of Winter' because.......well......he brings winter to every place.

He turned at a corner of a tree. It read 'Gotcha'

Then, as fast as a blink of an eye, he got trapped.

"What the-", Jack mumbled. Then he saw the goddess. He growled. " HEY! LET ME OUT!"

The goddess showed herself, revealing long wavy brown hair and a greek chiton.

"I'll let you out.", she sighed. "But first, I have to take you somewhere. Hold on tight."

"WHO EVEN ARE YOU AND WHAT IS THIS THING?!", Jack yelled.

The goddess smiled. " Athena, goddess of wisdom and warcraft. And that is a high quality net. You can't freeze it nor can you get out unless I let you to."

Jack growled. "WHAT ARE YOU EVEN GETTING-"

He was cut off as the goddess took him and teleported.