Chapter 10 - Kill or Befriend? Fight or Mercy?

"Wh- HOW DID IT GET PAST CAMP BORDERS!?", Annabeth practically freaked out.

Percy just stood there, stunned.

Leo brought out a hammer. "Well then, let's destroy them!"

But something new happened.

The seven, Sans, Hiccup, Elsa, Anna and Jack got a [Fight] with each bull.

Hovering over their heads was a heart in a specific color.

Their heart colors are:
Percy: Sea Green

Annabeth: Grey

Piper: Violet

Leo: Yellow Orange

Jason: Yellow

Frank: Dark Green

Hazel: Blue

Sans: Dark Blue

Anna: Orange

Elsa: Light Blue

Jack: Light Blue

Hiccup: Green/Red

Roman: Dark Red

Roman looked at Hiccup's heart. "Huh.", Roman whistled." Who knew you had your own version of DETERMINATION."

Hiccup shrugged.

Meanwhile....

"WOAH! DIS IS AMAHZING!"

The twin brothers jump as Leo yelled that. They turned around to see him flying around a box.

They realized that they're in one, too.

Silence reigned, well, except for Leo who keeps screaming, then.......

Everyone but Leo -who is busy flying around- and Sans -who know and experienced it before- panicked.

The bronze bulls were unsure if they attack or watch the demigods and their pathetic faces.

Sans rolled his eyes. "Calm down. I know how this works and I can teach you guys!"

All 11 pairs of eyes stared at him as he explained. Soon, they understood and fought the bulls.

The seven, Sans, Elsa, Anna and Roman slaughtered their opponent bulls and they got more HP and LV.

I could tell you guys how they did that but.........Let's just say that they always hit the [Fight] button.

But.......

"Hey guys!", Hiccup giggled.

Everyone turned to him to find............

Him feeding the bronze bull coal.

" OMFG....", Annabeth gasped.

"How did.......", Percy started.

" He.....", Hazel continued.

"Befriend that.......", Frank caught his breath.

" THING?!", Leo screeched.