Chapter 83 - Made Of FEAR

I am made o-o-o-of FEAR,

Betty sings to herself as she reappears in a broken timeline with all of them unconcious.

O-o-o-of FEAR,

Hiccup and Hazel started to wake.

The scenario was familiar to when Chara became a Goddess in Underfell.

They looked around, terrified out of their minds.

O-o-o-of FEAR!

There was a loud BOOM!

Then they heard background music. (Read this part with the song Glitchtale: Betty's Theme: A WELCOMING SMILE)

"Uhh....Hazel?", Hiccup turned to his Goldish- brown haired friend. "Where are we?"

"I don't really know, Hic", Hazel shook her head. Then she turned her head to their passed out friends. "But we should wake them up."

Oh, no need!, Betty giggled. They're already stirring!

Hiccup growled. He stood up.

"Now listen here, BETTY!", He sassily hissed. "I don't know WHAT you are or WHY IN ODIN'S NAME DO YOU DO THIS, but YOU gotta STOP THIS, YOU- you-- MONSTER!"

Hazel got taken aback on how he snapped at her.

Huh. Maybe that's a good sign?

She doesn't know.

Meanwhile, Betty was more than angry when he called her that.

How DARE you call me a MONSTER!, Betty gasped. If this isn't any confusing, I'll tell you that I'm actually on YOUR side!

Hazel raised an eyebrow. "Now how does that work?"

She shrugged. I have no idea.

Percy started to wake up. Since he was claustraphobic, he wailed and panicked, which caused to him whacking Sans.

Sans flew and landed on Leo and Piper, who screamed in pain which woke the others up.

"Oops...", Percy sheepishly stated. "Sorry."

Well, since you're all awake, I'll now show my Goddess form. Behold!

Then, two very pink eyes glowed in the darkness.

Annabeth gasped. "Everyone! Cover your eyes!"

Only Hiccup, Sans and Percy got to do that as everything went searing white.

*♦*

Annabeth and Percy opened their eyes to see Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank and Leo staring blankly on empty space.

"Guys", Annabeth called. "Are you all-"

She was cut off when they all, And I mean ALL of them except Hiccup and Sans with their eyes still closed, glared at the two of them with Fushia Pink eyes.

"Holy sh-!!!", Percy nearly cussed as Hazel threw sharp cursed diamonds at him.

Annabeth nearly got stabbed by Blueberry and Raspberry's bones and Chara's knife. "Hiccup! Sans! Open your eyes!"

Hiccup opened his just in time to be smacked upside the head with Anna's fireball.

-5Hp

"...Ow...", He rubbed his sore spot.

He looked up to see a glaring Anna with pink eyes.