Chapter 72 - Back on Camp

They all fell face flat on the floor.

Clarisse looked at them. "They aren't the ones that are from another universe, right?"

Chris, her boyfriend, looked at their bags to see the cameras Leo installed. "Nope. These are ours."

Percy was the first to face them. He instantly growled and lunged at them.

"Woahwoahwoah!!!!", Grover held his hands down. "Get a hold of yourself, Perc-"

He elbowed him hard in the face. He got instantly knocked out.

Drew poked Hiccup, who was perfectly still. "Yo, Cutie pie~ you okay, dearie?"

"Nothing matters anymore", he glumly replied.

'Um....OK....', Drew thought.

Piper pushed her.

"Drew!", she yelled. "You know that his traits and memories are gone!"

"Say what, now?", Drew raised an eyebrow.

She got a foot on her stomach as a reply as Annabeth stepped on her.

"Ow", she wheezed.

Chiron heard the commotion.

"What's going on here?", he asked. Then he realized it when he saw the now Insane Percy and Depressed Hiccup. "Oh...."

Then Mr. D came. He took one look at all of them and said in a dead serious tone; "Rec room. Now!"

Well.....maybe it would have been better if they face Betty head-on first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's happening to them?", Mr. D raised an eyebrow.

They we're in the Rec Room on the ping-pong table, where they always held meetings of important stuff.

"Well, sir", Blueberry hid most of his face in his ribbon-scarf. "A girl with a pink trait named Betty McLean did this to them. For Percy to become her soldier and Hiccup to be her Ever After with feeling depressed if separated from her."

"And why won't you guys just let me KILL you!?", Percy growled. "It would've been easier for everyone!"

"Because we're your friends, idiot!", Fiery snapped back.

Hiccup was just silent for the whole time.

"Until you guys can fix this", Mr. D took a long breath. "You are not allowed to continue on this quest anymore."

Silence filled the room then....

All their jaws dropped.

"You have GOAT to be KIDding us!", Sans shook his head.