Chapter 60 - The Gate and The Other Gods

They all arrived at a godly-looking gate.

"Woah....", Annabeth gasped. "This must be the Creator's universe!"

The gate was made of Gold outlined with Silver and has royal intricate designs all over it.

Blueberry ran through. "I CALL SHOTGUN!"

Hiccup ran after him. "COME ON GUYS!", He laughed.

Then, as all of them neared the gates, it opened.

They felt that this is the end of their journey.

This gave them HOPE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They went through the gates.

The universe was colorful! And it was like a fairy tale!

As they were walking to find the Creator, Hiccup looked at Anna.

"Hey, uh...", He nudged her.

"In case we don't come back alive...", he took a deep breath. "I like you. Like......Like-like you. And I understand if you don't feel the same."

Anna blushed. "That's okay. I like you too."

Chara and Jack heard this and chorused in a singsong voice.

"Hiccup and Anna sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then-"

"All of you SHUT YOUR TRAP OR YOU'LL BURN IN THE FIRES OF HELL!!", Anna's hair turned in to fire. And it's glowing blue.

Chara recoiled. "Oh crud."

She chased them. Hiccup laughed.

Percy nudged him. "So, are you guys an official couple now, or...."

He nodded. Piper squealed.

Elsa wondered if Jack felt the same way, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They came across a Sans that has Error signs all over him. He turned around.

When he saw Blueberry, he breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh my  Blueberry muf-"

Blueberry slapped him across the face hard.

"Don't. Call. Me. That.", He growled.

Everyone recoiled from him.

"You KISSED Yan in front of me!", he neared tears. "And you still had the guts to call me that!?"

He slapped him again. "Well, never again will I fall for you, you Jerk."

He ran away.

"Blue, wait-", Raspberry started to say. Hiccup pat his shoulder and went after him instead.

Annabeth glared at the Destroyer God. "Explain yourself. N O W! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup found him in a dark corner, crying away.

He sat next to him and pat his back.

"It's okay, Blueberry", Hiccup reassured. "If you want, we can go beat up that guy real good!"

He gave him a sad smile.

"Thanks, Hiccup", He smiled. "You really are the bestest friend ever just like Carla said to me."

They hugged.

"Blue, watcha' doin' here Brah?", a voice asked in front of them.

They looked up to see another Sans-like skeleton wearing shades that has the word YOLO in it.

"Hi Fresh!", Blueberry wiped his tears and greeted the protector parasite.

"Oh", Hiccup smiled. "You must be another one of Blueberry's friends. Hello, sir. My name is Hiccup."

They shook hands.

"Yo brah", Fresh looked at the two friends. "You saw Inky? 'Cause this supah cool skelebro is really worried."

They shook their head.

"That's why were here to find out", Blueberry stood up. "Anyway, where did you saw him last time?"

Fresh's YOLO shades turned to the words Hmmm... "I saw him last time with Error on the Au plane."

Hiccup nodded. "Thanks, Mr. Fresh!"

"Don't mention it, kid!", Fresh gave a two-fingered salute. "Stay Rad, brahs!"

And the Protector Parasite God disappeared in a Poof!