Chapter 37 - Underswap: Ebil Temmie and Goat.......Dad?

They woke up in a batch of poppies.

Leo and Hazel started to lull back into sleep.

Being the evil child that she is, Chara zapped Leo and Hazel with pure energy.

Leo got pinned on the wall just above Elsa's head. The ice queen froze in shock.

Hazel isn't so lucky.

She got shot into an open door. "AAAAHHH!!!", She screamed then they heard loud crashes on the other side of the door.

" SCORE!!!!", Chara yelled then started celebrating.

"Oh gods...", Frank and Percy muttered then went after her.

"Come on", Sans stood up." Let's find them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turns out, some plants at the corner broke her fall. But she still got severely injured. Why?

The plants are cacti.

Hiccup turned to Chara with a terrifying glare scary enough to send Jeff the Killer and Slenderman run away screaming.

(well, not really but.....you guys get the idea.)

Chara hid behind Annabeth while snapping "I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE CACTI HERE! STOP MAKING DAT FACE!!!!!"

Then, a "Howdy!" greet interrupted them.

There stood Temmie.

"Hi! I'm Temmie. Temmie da Temmie!"

Annabeth gasped. "AAAWWW!!!"

Then she realized something. "Wait..."

"Hic, open the book.", She commanded.

Hiccup did what she said. He read it's contents then faltered." Ohh...."

"What did it say?", Percy asked.

" Hiccup?", Hazel choked.

The viking turned to the others. "The very universe we're standing in..... Find the place where TRAITS GOT REVERSED..... Is part of the prophecy!"

Annabeth put together the pieces. "Of course! Underswap! That means switch places! Opposites of themselves!"

Percy picked up Temmie. "Well, since this is a swap universe..."

He flinged Temmie away like a bowling ball. "GOODBYE, EBIL TEMMIIEEE!!!"

"AAAAHHHH-YOU'LL PAY POR DIIISSSSS!!!", Temmie hissed before landing in a very, very far away place.

" Good aim", Anna complimented.

"Thanks!", Percy replied.

" Oh my...", someone spoke before them.

Piper got to work.

"Umm....excuse me, sir but we are kinda looking for a place to stay.....", Piper worked through her charmspeak.

" Really?", The person breathed. "Well, you humans aren't really THAT threatening, so.... Follow me children."

" Wait- Hold da phone.", Leo stared at the goat.

The very nice, gentle, kind goat.....dad?!

"WAAAATTTT?????", The group and the campers except Annabeth, Piper and Hiccup goes like that.

Hiccup stood awkwardly.

Piper cupped her hands in her face, embarrassed.

Annabeth rolled her eyes.

" Why are you so surprised?", he asked.

"Do not worry if you see that I am threatening.", He smiled." I am Asgore. Caretaker of the ruins.*