Chapter 40 - Underswap: Blueberry and the Others' Swap Selves

Chara and Carla managed to dodge in time. The skeleton landed headfirst in the snow.

Sans grabbed him. The skeleton ignored him and is still trying to rip the two children apart.

"THIS IS FOR KILLING MY BROTHER!!!", He screeched.

Sans dropped him. The skeleton ate a facefull of dirt. " Who are you, exactly?"

The skeleton snapped. "Sans. But my friends called me Blueberry."

"Oh look", Jason teased." It's your swap self, Sans!"

Sans smacked him upside the head. Jason landed in a heap of dog poop.

"Eww....", All the girls mused.

Fiery rolled her eyes." Let's just kill him."

Carla held her back. "No killing. He dealt enough bad karma, okay?"

Blueberry realized that the two Charas aren't the ones who killed his friends.

"Oh wowzers.", He sighed." Sorry, I thought you were someone else. She looked just like you guys!"

"It's fine", both Charas sighed in relief.

Anyway, Blueberry wore a sky-blue scarf that looks like a ribbon in his back, battle armor and is really really REALLY cute.

A snowball hit Hiccup in the back. Hiccup turned around.

It was Hicster. His swapped self. Apparently, in this universe, he and Jack swapped together.

"Hey", Hicster greeted." Hi!", Hiccup replied.

Hicster wore a green jacket, has white hair and no shoes on.

He turned to an angry Annabeth, who's eyes reflected a super typhoon.

"Sorry for leaving you in the freezing snow.", He apologized casually.

" APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED!", She screamed. "APOLOGY REGECTED! LIKE AN UGLY EARTHBORN WITH FOUL-SMELLING FEET!!"

"Ooohh...", Percy winced." That's gotta hurt."

"Arf! Arf!", A bark sounded from afar.

Blueberry looked at the horizon in horror." Oh no..."

Music came (the Dogsong song) as the dog that appears at the most random times showed up.

It saw Sans and Blueberry and started to chase them.

"HEEEELLLPPPP!!!!", They both screeched as they ran away into waterfall.

" Okay, Why didn't the god forbidden dog die!?", Fiery growled.

"Come on", Percy beckoned them to follow." Let's find them. Who knows? Maybe we'll find our other swap selves besides Hicster, Blueberry and Ann (Annabeth's swap)"

"Well", Chara sighed." You DO make a point."

So, they followed them.