Chapter 83 - The Final Battle

......

"Ah, great", Percy grumped. "It HAD to go wrong."

"That's a demigod life, dude", Leo whistled." I thought you'll know by now."

"Just.", Hiccup gripped his hammer too tight, you could visibly see cracks in it. "Shut. Up. Leo. You jinxed the plan on not working a while ago. If we fail, I'm really gonna-"

And still not on the dark side, I see. Betty sighed. You tricked me, too.

"Because YOU broke me!", Hiccup's hammer turned into a sword and pointed it at her. "I may not let them kill you, but I sure as HELL won't let you go, either."

"It's your fault, anyway", Chara shrugged. "You need to pay for your crimes sometimes."

But you didn't get a punishment, Betty glared at her.

Chara stared right through her. "Because I regret what I'd done, you dork. Get ready to get dunked on."

They all got on fighting stance.

Betty giggled and sang:

"Here we are now, standing here."

They circled Betty. She merely just smirked.

She looked at Hiccup who was holding his Wicked Flaming hot Sword and his Green shield.

"With the one that convinced everyone that they're a PASIFIST, with a sword and a shield."

She laughed.

"Oh I didn't think this is that FUN!"

Chara interfered her with a smirk.

"But gals like you are ALWAYS just FOOLS. Come at us, try to kill us with your fancy tools."

Sans smirked as he and Chara started to duet.

"So let's go, let the room get chiller."

Betty growled.

"Let's go, just another killer."

Betty slashed her scythe. They all dodged.

Piper unsheathed Katropis with lightning speed and started to have a knife to scythe combat.

"If I back into a corner, what will you do? All I can see in your hand is a mere knife."

Piper managed to get her scythe to fly towards Jason, who catched it and flew far away.

Hey!, Betty screamed.

She couldn't move, since Piper pointed her knife at her.

"Even this is small compared to yours, but PERSEVERANCE always have a plan against yours!"

She swung. She easily dodged.
But she got pointed by Chara's 1000°c knife in the back.

"You're not gonna win, we'll be here forever! Fighting in this cunning fields forever!"

Betty retreived her weapon and swung her scythe.

Chara dissappeared.

Then she reappeared at her front, her hot knife pointed at Betty's throat.

"You know I'll just RESET and come back newer!"

Betty smirked as she attacked her.

Chara just simply made her trip.

Betty faceplanted to the ground as Hiccup made thick vines wrap around her arms and legs so she can't move.

Chara gave Hiccup a 'thank-you' smile which was returned by a smile also.

Then she stepped on her head as she continued.

"And with every try, I'm getting even faster than you are!"

"I am made o-o-o-o-of
Lo-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-ooove
Lo-o-o-o-ooove!"

Betty growled. She made her off balance by moving her head.

Chara landed with her back. "Ow..."

Oh, that REALLY does it!

Betty's form was changing.

Now...

Pink was surrounding them.

Now...

FEAR or be FEARED!