Chapter 42 - Underswap: Triple Trouble

"Whaaaaaaattttttttt???????"

Drew took a long breath and said that in the microphone.

Blueberry battled Sans. But....

Something was weird about him.

For instance, he wore a red scarf, battle armor, and is REALLY mean.

Then, someone with the same face but usual clothes came in holding the random dog.

They looked back and forth which is which.

This is really confusing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goddess Hecate!", Annabeth stood up and bowed." What brings you here?"

"And how did you came here?", Leo asked. Elsa smacked him upside the head.

"There is something important I must tell you.", she says." And it's about the universes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup made a 'calm down' gesture with his hands.

Piper breathed and......smacked Jack in the forehead because of anxiety.

He signed." Hello!" But nobody understood it. He sighed and looked around for some pen and paper.

Hazel gave him one.

He wrote "Hello!"

"Uh...hi?", They replied, unsure.

"Wait, why can't you reply using your voice?", Piper asked.

He wrote again. "Because it is dangerous. I might turn you guys!"

"Turn...", Piper thought about it then gasped. He read with Hiccup the book about universes and one literally blew her mind....

"Guys, he's not our Hiccup", Piper said to the others.

He nodded and wrote "So you know, huh? Then please try to guess where I come from."

"Zombietale", Piper answered." You're the protagonist/antagonist in Zombietale."

He smiled. "Correct!"

Percy frowned. "I'm sorry, Zombie - what!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's been....a rip on time and space.", Hecate started." Caused by some Errors. And it's making characters from other universes come here."

"Wait", Leo made a time-out gesture." So, you're saying.....there are more of our other selves here besides our swap selves!?"

Hecate nodded. Leo fainted.

Annabeth sighed. The situation itself is confusing!

"So, which universe us is here?", Elsa asked.

"Well", Hecate started." The ones would be...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DIE!!!", The Blueberry that battled Sans screamed as a Gaster blaster fired at him. Sans dodged.

Blueberry, the one that's holding the dog, got confused.

Finally, Jason lost it.

"HOLD IT!", He roared at the top of his lungs, making everyone at the other roads hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait, is that Jason?", Piper piped up when she heard it.

"Uh, is he your friend?", Hiccup signed. For some reason, they understood it.

"Yes, Hi- wait. How about we call you Undead?", Percy asked.

"Seriously?"

"Percy!"

"Wait, It's okay. I'm fine with it!"

"Really? Great!"

Hazel grinned as his friend agreed to the nickname.

Piper ran ahead. "Come on! I heard him scream this way!"

"Sheesh", Jack rolled his eyes. "Excited much?"

Hazel grabbed him. "Come on!"

Percy grabbed Undead and they followed the child of Aphrodite towards where Jason and the others are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The ones in this universe right now is Zombietale Hiccup, Swapfell Sans, Mafiatale Anna-"

"Wait", Elsa breathed out." Mafiatale?!"

"Yes.", Hecate confirmed. She's on the surface viewing the sky, shooting drug lords and such."

"Awesome!", Leo commented when he woke up.

Annabeth mused. "Wait. Zombietale!?"

Hecate chuckled. "Yes dear. Zombietale. And actually, he's with your friends right now!"

Annabeth imagined a soulless  undead creature with her friends. She shivered.

Hecate must be reading her thoughts when she said. "Oh, no Annabeth. He isn't like that. He's a friendly person. Though if he spoke a word, there might be a possibility that your friends will get eaten."

Elsa gasped. "Are they alright?"

Hecate nodded. "Yes. In fact, they gave him the nickname 'Undead!'"

"Woah.", Annabeth whistled.

"It's true!", Hecate composed herself." Now, as I was saying..."

"They are here. But they are with..."

"Underfell Chara."

Annabeth dropped the flashlight she was holding in suprise.

"Hurry, now!", Hecate urged, sensing something." She's approaching your friends!"

Annabeth grabbed Elsa and Leo. "Quick! Come on!"

Then they looked for the others as Hecate shouted "Quickly!", " Go!" and "GOOD LUCK!"

"Who's approaching!?", Leo screeched/asked.

Annabeth turned to them while running." The one who killed all these poor monsters. Come on. We gotta hurry!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabeth and Piper along with their groups found themselves in Judgement hall, where Sans was fighting...Blueberry?

No, that was Swapfell Blueberry. Wait, how about they call him Raspberry?

Meh. I'll settle with that.

Jason turned to them. "Hi!"

Piper hugged him. Undead and Annabeth made eye contact.

Then, Leo summarized what happened to them and what Hecate said while Hazel also said what happened.

"So, Hiccup isn't here?", Chara asked. Everyone nodded.

"Yes, because he is with me.", A voice spoke. It was doubled; one voice deep, one voice child-like.

"Greetings, I am Chara. Or if you prefer....", she giggled. "You can call me Charie."

Everybody stood on guard. Even Raspberry and Sans stopped fighting.

"We'll defeat you!", Blueberry promised." For all the crimes you've committed!"

"Really?", It teased. Out came the 'Chara' Piper, Hiccup and Jack saw.

"Pfft-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Laughter echoed.