Chapter 24 - Undertale: ASGORE

Hiccup found an unusual book that he got from Athena. Hazel peeked at him as he opened it and as they were walking toward the palace, they read it.

Then they chosured at Annabeth saying "What is lewd?"

"GIMME THAT!", She ripped the book from them. Undyne noticed the gesture and everyone stopped to look at them.

Undyne came over to Annabeth. They scanned the book. The first page, the one Hiccup and Hazel read was saying 'Warning: This contains Lewd things.'

She threw the book. Hazel and Hiccup stared as the book burned in the lava.

" WHY ARE YOU GUYS READING THAT!?", She asked/yelled at the two innocent teens. "Why?", they asked her.

" Hey.", Roman and Frank called. "They don't know better. They don't have dirty minds."

"Oh.", Undyne sighed. Then she turned again at Hiccup and Hazel and said " It's inappropriate, okay punks?"

She turned and continued on their way. Hiccup and Hazel got confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They got on the palace halls. On the door, Undyne stopped.

"This is as far as I go", She stated. " Good luck punks!"

And as she left, they waved after her, too.

"BYE, UNDYNE!"

"Thank you for bringing us here!"

"Seeya soon!"

"Thank you, fish lady!"

Then, they turned to the door.

"Ready to end our journey?", Annabeth asks.

" READY!" They chorused.

"Then, LET'S GO!", With that, she opened the door and they all stormed in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, when they went through the door and into the staircase, they explored the place.

The rooms were comfy and nice.

But there's one particular room that's weird. For some reason, it wasn't locked.

They went inside.

There were seven coffins containing the room. The campers at Aphrodite cabin shrieked.

They looked at them. Five coffins were empty. And the three coffins were labelled LEONARDO, DIANA and ROSELLE.

" Woah, Two girls and one boy....", Leo stated.

"GUYS, LOOK AT THIS!", Hiccup called.

It seemed that the king has chosen who he would kill. The coffins were labelled ELSA, ANNABETH, PERCY, LEO, PIPER and ANNA.

" WHYYYY!!?????", Anna sobbed.

Annabeth turned to face the door. "Let's just get this over with."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They found the king tending on the flowers.

The ones that didn't get their name on the coffin got separated on a spell. They wished them good luck.

Then they followed him to an empty space.

"Humans, it was nice to meet you. Goodbye." He stated when they entered the fight.

Anna and Percy stood each on the fight and mercy button. They didn't expect that the king destroyed the mercy button.

Then, he attacked them using fireballs. Anna kept hitting him.

Then he was down on one HP.

"I remember the day after my son died.", He recalled. "The entire underground was devoid of hope.The future had once again been taken from us by the humans. In a fit of anger, I declared war.I said that I would destroy any human that came here.I would use their souls to become godlike......and free us from this terrible prison.

"Then, I would destroy humanity...And let monsters rule the surface, in peace.", he continued. "Soon, the people's hopes returned. My wife, however, became disgusted with my actions. She left this place, never to be seen again. Truthfully... I do not want power. I do not want to hurt anyone. I just wanted everyone to have hope...I cannot take this any longer. I just want to see my wife. I just want to see my child.

"Please... Young ones...This war has gone on long enough.You have the power...Take my soul, and leave this cursed place.

Percy spared him with a smirk.

"After everything I have done to hurt you... You would rather stay down here and suffer... Than live happily on the surface? Human... I promise you... For as long as you remain here... My wife and I will take care of you as best we can. We can sit in the living room, telling stories... Eating butterscotch pie... We could be like... Like a family....."

They smiled. The spell on the door broke and the rest go in.

It was supposed to be a happily ever after.....

But familiar pelets of doom hit the king and he turns to dust.

"What.....", Annabeth muttered. Flowey popped up.

" YOU REALLY ARE IDIOTS."