Chapter 49 - Httyd: Unique Traits

"Why!?"

Chara groaned, complained and sent a massacre of knives everywhere but there's no changing the fact that they have to go to Dragon Training now.

Fiery rolled her eyes. "We have to, idiot!"

Piper facepalmed herself.

Undead sighed. "Come on, guys. We're already late."

Then, a whine of a horse sounded from afar.

"Could it be?", Hazel thought.

Then, she screamed at the top of her lungs;" ARION! OVER HERE!" that startled the vikings.

Then, the horse came at them 100 km/h and nearly ran them over. It WAS Arion.

"Woah!", Frank gasped." He folowed us. Even here!?"

Hazel squealed. "Yep! BECAUSE HE'S THE BEST -HORSE- EVER!!! Now hop on!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They escaped Dragon Training with the help of Arion and Toothless. So now, they were just strolling in the woods, waiting for a portal to show up.

Just then, a Timberjack flew narrowly above them.

"W-what!?", Frank squeaked, fazed.

It was followed by the other dragons.

The Earth rumbled. Then, old Queen Dirt Face showed up.

She smirked." Hello demigods. Hello Hiccup."

They all stood on guard.

"Why are you here!?", Percy asked.

She sighed." As much as I want to destroy you guys, my Sweet Little Emerald is on your side now."

"What...", Hiccup rambled." Wait...WHAT!?"

"Did you just call Hiccup 'Sweet Little Emerald?'", Anna asked.

Gaea giggled." Indeed I did. I am practically his mom. Well....foster mom."

"WAAAAATTTTT!!!!????", The campers and Leo whooped.

Dirt Face waved them off.

Percy thought about what she said." So? What's the connection of him on this side?"

Gaea rolled her eyes. "Which means I'M on your side, too!"

".....WAAAAAAAAATTTTT?????"

"YAY!", Hiccup cheered and hugged the Primordial Goddess. She hugged back.

Annabeth faced her." So why are you here?"

Gaea smiled kindly. "Why, to explain your situation, of course!"

Everyone stared at her.

"Well," Gaea continued. "All of you are.....how to say this -um- unique. Each of you has special skills. But only four of you has surpassed even the powers of Zeus."

She chuckled. "Huhu~ I should know. He electrocutes myself, since I am the whole Earth."

"And?", Jack tapped his foot on the ground. The spot spreads frost everywhere.

"Who is this four?", Elsa asked.

Gaea sighed." The four is Hiccup, Percy, Annabeth and Sans."

"Woah, what?", Jason rambled." I mean -I know they're powerful and all- but why?"

Gaea motioned the ones she mentioned to get closer. They did.

She made Hiccup's SOUL appear. "You already know why with Hiccup. His SOUL is the DIVERGENT kind. The mixed kind. His DETERMINATION has no limits. And he's stubborn enough to go his own way and show KINDNESS to others."

"The performance he showed you back in Underswap?", she continued. "That's only a taste of what he can do."

"Wait. What?", Jack snapped.

"His powers are unstable and INCREDIBLY powerful.", she continued." He's only learning to use it now, but I foresee that he'll set things right with all of you!"

Everyone's breath stopped short for a moment. She moved over to Percy and made his Sea-Green SOUL appear.

"Percy's equally strong compared to Hiccup. But just because he also has a curse.", Gaea explained.

"Say what, now?", Annabeth noticed.

Gaea smirked. Then, she drew a symbol on Percy's forehead.

Instantly, Percy's eyes turned white. He levitated as everything glowed and rumbled.

The Earth shook. It's an Earthquake! They all stared at him as they realized that he was the cause of that.

Gaea snapped her fingers and Percy turned back to normal." Like Hiccup, that's also a taste of what he can do. As for the curse, his curse is that trouble ALWAYS goes with him everywhere."

"Ugh", Percy groaned sarcastically." Thanks a lot, Fates."

She nodded and moved to Annabeth and also made her grey SOUL appear.

"Well, she might NOT be the strongest", Gaea whistled." But she IS the smartest of all. She can even beat Zeus using her wits!"

"Why? Because her SOUL", Gaea continued. " represents WISDOM and that's why she's one of the strongest!"

Annabeth looked flattered. She moved over to Sans.

"Now let's look on him", Gaea smiled giddily.

She started to make his SOUL appear-

It glitched out. Literally.

"Woah.", Jason rocoiled from Sans and Gaea.

"What was that?"