Chapter 39 - Underswap: I SWEAR.

They met their Underswap selves, but only Carla and Fiery came along with them. (I'm too lazy to do introductions, helllppppp)

Then, Piper convinced Asgore that they had to leave. He nodded. They opened the door and they met with...

Dust.

Apparently, the campers found that extremely weird.

Because, apparently, the dust wasn't from the ground or anything. It's from something else. Or someone.

They kept walking.

"That was weird", Carla breathed out.

" I know!", Fiery gasped. "We haven't even came out of the ruins and now monster dust got scattered!"

"Monster dust?", Annabeth asked." As in, the ones that comes out when a monster desintegrates?"

Fiery shrugged. "That's the one."

They looked around. Apparently, the amount of those dust were MORE than what they expected.

"Welp.", Sans turned and ran for it." There's a CEREAL killer on the loose."

Piper grabbed him, her gem glowing a mean red. "It's SERIAL. Not CEREAL. GOT IT?!"

Jason calmed her down.

Chara ran to the front and grabbed a leftover weapon. One that is used to kill all the monsters.

A branch snapped behind them.

Piper's hair got messy. "I SWEAR."

A blue shade of light passed by quickly. The others started feeling uncomfortable.

"YOU REALLY GOT THE GUTS FOR MAKING PUNS IN A NO-MERCY RUN?!", Piper squealed.

"Yeah, I got guts", Sans growled." Got guts to spare!"

"GUYS!"

Sans and Piper turned to Anna. "WHAT?!"

Anna turned to the bridge. "We got a situation here."

Jason got uncontrollably electrified. Percy suddenly got surrounded by a cyclone. Hiccup steadied some poisonous vines for an attack. Anna made some fireballs.

All their natural instincts kicked in. They waited.

"grrr-AAAGGGHHHH!!!!"

And suddenly a cute monster skeleton launched himself onto Chara and Carla.