Chapter 3 - Gaea and Curses

Yes. Hiccup's chapter is much longer. He's my favorite character so no hater stuff!
Also, I meant to make just one chapter but now it's really long and I'm doubling it.

With all your demigodishness and all stuff, peace!
~ Author

First thing in the morning, Hiccup was doing his usual flight routine with Toothless the dragon.

Being a 15-year-old teen really has it's perks since he can be free if he want to.

It has been a week since the battle of the Red Death and Hiccup has become the town's hero.

Yet, it could be annoying.

Two days aftee he recovered from his short coma, his dad strictly forbid him to go explore beyond the island's waters.

Basically, he's stuck there and he can see why. His father don't like another catastrophe to halpen and he's taking precautiounary measures.

So, he landed on a beach in a tall cliffside and he started to sing:

"I've been staring at the edge of the water long as I can remember, never really knowing why..."

He got up. Toothless looks at him as he sings the song.

"I wish I could be the perfect son but I come back to the water, no matter how hard I try."

He walked away, followed by Toothless. He wandered into the forest.

"Every turn I take, every trail I track, every path I make, every road leads back to the place I know where I cannot go...."

He looked at a discarded boat on the shore.

"Where I long to be..."

He ran to it and stepped in.

"See the land where the sky meets the sea, It calls me. And know one knows how far it goes."

He reached his hand on the sea. Toothless looks at him with concern. A certain goddess looked at him from afar.

"If the wind on my hair with the sea stays behind me, one day I'll know."

Toothless had an idea. He crooned at Hiccup. He turned to him. Toothless gestured to his saddle. Hiccup went near his friend with a big grin.......but stops himself.

"If I go, there's just no telling how far I'll go."

He sighed and went to the forest again. Then he reached a part of the village. He kept hidden, since he's shy and scared that the village will think that his voice is terrible. Toothless and the Goddess followed him.

"I know everybody on this island seems so happy on this island, everything is by design."

The goddess was amazed at how beautiful he sang. Then she immediately knew that he's the one.

"I know everybody on this island has a role on this island, so maybe I can role with mine."

He ran at the great hall. He opened the doors, found that no one's there, and walked the halls. He grabbed a stone and was ready to pile it up with all the past cheifs' stones (deal with it).

"I can lead with pride, I can make us strong, I'll be satisfied if I play along but the voice inside sings a different song..."

But he stopped himself.

"-Ugh- What is wrong with me?!"

He glanced at a window where the sea was clearly seen and his face lightened up. He got out and ran off towards the sea.