Chapter 11 - Bronzie the Bronze Bull and Hera's Cabin

"Guys, meet ......uh.....", Hiccup smiled and gestured to the bull but he was trying to know his name.

The bull cooed and Hiccup snapped his fingers.

" Oh yeah.", Hiccup smiled. "Guys, meet Bronzie the bronze bull!"

Bronzie honked in approval.

"Bronzie?", Annabeth asked.

" Um...ya.", Hiccup replied. "It was supposed to be Chalcolibanus but he said that we call him Bronzie instead!"

"Wait", Percy held. " You can talk to bronze bulls?!"

Roman whistled. "Not only that actually. He can talk to every animal in the whole Earth!"

Anna gasped. "Really?"

Elsa whistled. "That is so cool!"

Hiccup looked at bronzie."He said that Hera sent them here for a test. In exchange for freedom when they form again."

"Woah...", Piper muttered.

"Yeah", Roman agreed. "If his powers are activated, he can do better than that!"

Everyone looked at him.

"You don't mean that-", Hiccup asked but was cut off by him approving his dreaded theory.

" Yes, Hic.", Roman grimaced. "It's all part of it."

"But even I don't understand it!"

Leo made a time-out gesture. "Hold up. We really don't get all this. Please explain, mah man!"

Roman looked around the whole camp and saw that every single person was listening.

"Please not here", He whispered. " Let's go somewhere private."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, Why Hera's cabin?"

Annabeth groaned as they enter the most dreadful cabin in the whole universe.

"Because", Leo stated. " No one ever comes here. This is the most hateful cabin in camp half-blood okay?"

"Trust us, Annabeth", Percy squeezed her hand lightly." We don't like this any more than you do."

Hera's cabin has no bed or bunker, since she doesn't have children. The only thing in here is a glowering statue of her.

It is really safe saying secrets here, since all campers, nymphs, centaurs and even Mr. D doesn't even go near here.
Annabeth sighed. Then turned to Roman.

"Alright. Now talk!"