Chapter 31 - Underfell: Snowdin, Double Sans and Evil Papyrus

"COME ON!"

The twins dragged Toriel towards the exit of the ruins. She opened the doors.

Then they met with snow.

It was still good that they were wearing their sweaters.

Suddenly, someone scowls in front of them.

Toriel rolled her eyes. "Oh. You."

It was Sans but in a different costume. With sharp teeth and a black jacket and sweater. "Yes. Me. Sans the Skeleton."

Sans came forward. Fell Sans noticed him. Then they started moving at the same time.

Percy splashed them with water. The two skeletons growled and turned to Poseidon's offspring. He stuck his tongue out.

Then...

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!", Percy screamed as he was chased by 34,567 Gaster Blasters.

Annabeth, Roman and Hiccup separated them. Piper made Fell Sans not to get angry anymore using her charmspeak. It worked.

" But my brother", Fell started. "Is a human hunting fanatic."

"BROTHER!", Someone scowls.

" OH NO!", Sans turned to them. "Quick! Hide in the lamps!"

They hid. But Leo got caught by Fell Papyrus. Because he was scrawny, he got easily picked up by him.

"I hate when people do that.", Leo muttered.

Before Papyrus could say anything, Toriel scowled. "PUT. HIM. DOWN!"

"OH! YOUR HIGHNESS!", Papyrus exclaimed, bowed to her then dropped Leo. Leo went over to Toriel and hugged her.

" You are SOO my favorite monster, ebil goat mom!", Leo stated. Toriel ruffled his hair then turned to the rest. "You can come out now!"

Hiccup came out first, green eyes shimmering. Papyrus grabbed him and made him look directly in the eyes.

"Can he be my pet?", Papyrus asked all the while placing a collar on Hiccup's neck.

He pushed the collar away." Excuse me?!"

".........HEY!", Roman scowls." Gettaway from mah bro!"

He ripped Hiccup away from Papyrus. But too late. Papyrus already made him put on the collar. And it won't get off!

"HELP!"

With that, they helped him with all their might. Using Leo's chainsaw, they cut him loose.

"Thanks, guys...", Hiccup wheezed.

" No probs!", Leo smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The town was still named Snowdin. Cliché.

They spared everyone, since they don't want to be called criminals. Also, every time they enter a fight, they tie up Chara so she don't inflict harm on any monster.

"LET ME GO!", She growls while they were 'fighting' Dogerina.

"No.", They replied.

" LET MEH GOH!"

"Nu."

"PLEEESSSS!!!!"

"Nah."

"JUST. LET. ME. GO!!"

".......Nope."

"AAAAGGHHH!!!"

Meanwhile, Toriel watched them while they interact. They had to have fun, all right?

Then. Night came.

They were seated on Fell's room playing something.

The ones that fell asleep while waiting for Sans and Fell was Hiccup, Roman, Anna, Elsa and Hazel.

"Huh. They must be tired.", Papyrus mused.

" They used up a lot of energy running to the controls, dodging attacks and defending everyone.", Jack sighed. "Especially the twins."

Papyrus looked at the siblings. "Oh."

Then he sighed. "Get some sleep now. You leave first thing in the morning. I'll also be coming too."

"Yes sir."

And they spent the whole night packing, planning and going to sleep.