Chapter 28 - Underfell: Crazy Goat Mama

"Oh, there are 13 humans here!", Underfell Toriel smirked." This is perfect!"

Then fireballs attacked them. Piper grabbed a boot (for some reason, it was there) and threw it at the goat.

"AGHHH!!", Toriel hurled.

Piper ran." SORRYGOATMOMBUT YOURACTINGCRAZZAAAHHHH!!!!!!"

As Annabeth catched up to her, she asked "So now you call her goat mom?"

Piper shrugged. "They called her that. I guess it kinda stuck on me."

Toriel got real close on Annabeth but Annabeth smacked her.

"Sorry, goat mom!", she appologized then rolled her eyes as she realized what she said." Oh great. It got stuck on me, too."

Piper saw a big fireball approaching her and Jason. "DUCK!"

Jason looked around. "There's NO DUCKS- OH MY HADES!"

And they ducked. The fireball wwnt through them and nearly hit Hiccup if it wasn't for the skeleton to save his butt.

"Thanks. I owe you one!", Hiccup swears.

Sans only nodded then they took off.

Roman and Leo got back-to-back.

" Set her to Idiot game mode?", Leo asked.

"She's not a machine, idiot!", Roman scowls. A fireball follows them as they ran.

They break down at each other as multiple fireballs hit them square in the chest.

-17HP

But two siblings were full of DETERMINATION.

HEAL 20 HP!

Roman steadied his knife.

Hiccup got ready to press the ACT button. Suddenly, a mini-book flew at his hand.

He quickly pressed ACT.

ACT- CHANT

" Awehfusjenmmksage."

Toriel's powers weakened.

"Hardemfhossue. Nandemawahetage hajemawasikawan."

Roman's defense strengthened.

Toriel growled.

"Nawekahitasi-AH!" Hiccup started to chant again but Toriel made a fire collar and wrapped it around his neck. It burnt him and he can barely breathe. He can't form a word also as he got dragged near her.

"You'll be useful for my husband!", she exclaimed.

Well, Roman got stunned to move so Hiccup has no choice but to try that option.

ACT - INSULT

" What kind of mother are you?!"

Toriel dropped the collar. It dissappeared.

"No, the better question is", Hiccup growled as he held his neck." What kind of person are you!?"

Then, Annabeth got what he was trying to do. She insulted her as Hiccup moved to his book.

"Maybe you abandoned your child!", Annabeth stated wickedly." Maybe that's why you're like this!"

"What!?", Crazy goat mom growled." NO!"

Hiccup got the book.

"Nawekahitase HAXANEDRA FRONTA!"

And she collapsed on the floor.

Everyone looked at him. They were gonna ask him if he killed her but Hiccup quickly stated "She's fine. Just a stun spell. Don't ever, EVER expect me to kill anyone. Please."

Everyone nodded. Hiccup handed the mini-book to Annabeth. Annabeth looked at him.

"You should be the one to cast spells!", Hiccup stated." You have the blood of the pharaos!"

"Well, we did told you that....", Annabeth slightly chuckled. She accepted." Okay!"

Then, later on, Annabeth put Toriel on the bed.

Meanwhile, Hiccup, Anna and Jack were making butterscotch and cinnamon pie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabeth studied the book in Toriel's room.

Toriel shot up. Annabeth was too absorbed to the book to even care.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, CHILD!?", Toriel growls.

Annabeth looked at her boredly. " Guarding you."

She scoffed. "Guarding me!? From who!?"

Annabeth rolled her eyes and opened the door to reveal a certain megalomaniac child laughing her dark heart off.

"From our good ol' Chara Dremuur."

Toriel flinched. Annabeth didn't notice.

"Come on!", Annabeth dragged her." The others made pie."