Chapter 27 - Underfell: Flowey

They found themselves on the ruins again.

"UGH. SERIOUSLY!?", Annabeth growled and snapped at Roman." Did you reset EVERYTHING!?"

"What?!", Roman snapped back. Hazel spoke up before they could tear each other apart." This isn't our ruins."

Sure enough, it isn't. The walls were red instead of violet. And they were laying on sampaguita flowers.

"Huh.", Hiccup grabbed one." This certainly isn't poisonous. Nor is it yellow. It's the complete opposite of buttercups."

Sans stood up. "Welp. If this is an Au, might as well find that cursed flower."

"Oh no you _______ don't!", Jack snapped. Sans turned to him." Remember, Hiccup and Hazel's here."

As if on cue, he heard Hiccup and Hazel chorus "What is _______?" Some of the campers snicker.

Sans rolled his eye sockets. "We would meet him eventually. So, might as well find him. Got some ice for that?"

Jack went silent.

So they went on their way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you checked the legacy of this universe, Hic?", Anna asked.

" Positive.", Hiccup answered scientifically. "The story's still the same but...."

"THERE!", Annabeth yelled. They flinched. So did Flowey.

" Please don't hurt me.....", Flowey whispered.

Chara got ready to kill him, but Hiccup held her arm.

"Don't.", Hiccup ordered." The story of this universe is the same. But....."

The sillouete of Toriel's shadow went over them.

"Everything's the complete opposite."