Chapter 45 - Httyd: At The Beginning

They arrived at Stoick's feet, passed out.

He was really confused when a lot of teens, two skeletons and his son suddenly appeared.

But nevertheless, he grabbed all the lot of them, grabbed pillows and put them to their makeshift beds near his son's bed.

And as he gently ruffled Hiccup's hair, the impish curly haired boy screamed so loud that it woke the others.

Undead rubbed his eyes.

Annabeth growled and smacked Leo at his head.

"Ow!", He flinched." Why u do dat?!"

Annabeth smirked. "Because I'm boss like that!"

Piper facepalmed.

Undead shook Hiccup. Now they noticed that he was smaller than him and has small, barely seen eyes with (of course) an injury in his forehead.

Hazel facepalmed too. "Facepalm. Facepalm. Face Pie-"

"Face pie!?", Percy asked her.

She blushed." Don't you dare judge, Percy 'son of Poseidon' Jackson!"

Percy pouted. "Fine."

Hiccup woke up, his mismatched eyes showed a little before changing into complete Emerald Green.

"Wh-whaa??", Hiccup sat up and rubbed his eyes." Dad?"

"Hey son", Stoick breathed out.

"So, he's your dad?", Undead asked. "Y'know, I had a dad like him once but he got eaten completely by a random zombie."

All of them except Stoick gagged.

"Why did you gave us a horrible picture?", Jason wheezed.

"Pffft. Talk about horrible.", Undead rolled his eyes." If it weren't for my DETERMINATION, I would've eaten you all guys already."

Stoick didn't understand him, since he talked in sign languages but everyone else did.

"Ugh. Just....stop.", Anna gagged." Please!"

Undead smiled and nodded cheerfully.

Stoick cleared his throat. "Can you guys tell me why you are here? You looked like you guys aen't from around here."

They looked down and saw that they're in their normal clothing again.

"Well...", Elsa started.

Just then, a roar caught them all off guard.

"DRAGON ATTACK!!", Stoick bellowed. He ran downstairs.

"Should we help them?", Blueberry asked.

"Meh.", Raspberry looked out the window." Let them kill each other."

"Anyway", Hiccup smiled." Welcome to my universe. Where we have to unite vikings and dragons together! Now come on! We need to catch my dragon!"

And he ran downstairs, followed by everyone.

"Do we have to?", Raspberry groaned.

"Yes.", Blueberry nodded and grabbed him." Yes, we have to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Hiccup opened the door, a Mostruous Nightmare started to blast them.

He closed the door just in time to be avoided getting barbecued. Though his eyes were mismatched this time, probably because he's terrified.

Annabeth shook her head.

"What did we got ourselves into?", she sighed.