Chapter 25 - Undertale: YOUR BEST NIGHTMARE!

"What's going on?", Hazel asks.

" Let's cut his throat out!", Jack grinned.

"No killing!", Hiccup nagged.

Then, they heard Jack, Chara, Sans, Hiccup, Hazel, Frank, Jason and Roman scream.

" JASON!?", Piper shrieked.

Then, the blasted flower appeared with....THE THREE AND THEIR FRIEND'S SOULS!

"You guys really don't understand.", Flowey chuckled. Then his face turned sinister and disorted.

" IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED!"

Then there was a flash of light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were confused to find themselves on the Multiverse again.

"AGHHHH!!!!! WE HAVE TO START OVER!?", Anna and Leo yelled.

" I don't get this", Annabeth was close to crying. "I don't get any of this."

"CURSE THAT BLASTED FLOWER!", Percy growled.

" Our friends are gone....", Elsa wept. Dream appeared.

" I don't think so.", He stated. "Go back. You'll see. Though you might not lik- WAIT!"

But they left him and jumped through again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they landed, everything was black and empty.

'Howdy!It's me, 'A voice calls. 'FLOWEY. FLOWEY the FLOWER! I owe you a HUGE thanks.You really did a number on that old fool.'

"It wasn't on purpose.", Annabeth mumbled. Then she found her voice. " HE DESTROYED THE MERCY BUTTON!!!"

She got ignored.

'Without you, I NEVER could have gotten past him. But now, with YOUR help...He's DEAD. And I'VE got the human SOULS!'

Percy growls.

'Boy! I've been empty for so long...It feels great to have a SOUL inside me again. Mmmm, I can feel them wriggling...Awww, you're feeling left out, aren't you?Well, that's just perfect.After all, I have more than what I need!.I could eat you guys up...Before I become GOD.'

Leo cringed.

'And then, with my newfound powers...Monsters. Humans. Everyone. I'll show them all the REAL meaning of this world.'

'Golly, if only you had a SAVE FILE you could run away to...But you were just too STUPID to make one!'

Annabeth found her pride shattered. She got angry.

'But don't worry. Your old friend FLOWEY...Has worked out a replacement for you! I'll SAVE over your own deaths. So you can watch me tear you guys to bloody pieces...Over, and over, and over......what? Do you really think you can stop ME?'

'Hee hee hee...You really ARE an idiot.'

Then, he appeared. He was a horrifying mixture of machinery, flesh and flower.

Immediately, Leo got a plan. Piper guessed "Idiot mode?"

"Keep him distracted while I'm busy", He demanded." This is going to be awesome!"

But then on the Tv, where flowey's face was supposed to be was replaced by the writing 'WARNING:' and there was a black heart.

Everything got dark anf when light met them again, there are knives everywhere.

"AGH!", Percy screeched.

" WHY KNIVES, CHARA!?", Leo yelled. "WE'RE TRYING TO SAVE YOU, OKAY!?"

Then, Annabeth pressed Act. She called for help. Immediately, the knives got replaced by buttercups and when it toughed them, they got healed.

Then it was the same all over until Leo got Omega Flowey set on idiot mode.

The souls attacked him and everything went white.