Chapter 43 - Underswap: Destruction of Determination

Underfell Chara -or Charlie- took the spotlight.

Zombietale Hiccup -or Undead- hid behind Jack and Anna, whimpering.

Swaptale Blueberry -or Raspberry- stood in defensive mode with Blueberry.

"Now, how are you gonna defeat me...", she giggled." When I have one of your friends' souls!"

Then she showed a green/red heart in her hand. Hiccup's soul.

They all gasped.

"Now to absorb thi-what?!"

She started to say that when the soul started shaking. Hicster smirked.

It broke free. Hiccup's soul went over next to Undead and formed back to himself.

He was going to faint when Undead and Jack catched him.

"Thanks, Jack", he said. Then he turned to Undead." Hey. You a zombie, right?"

Undead signed. "How did you- oh wait. It's the injury in my forehead, right?"

Hiccup chuckled. "Yep. That's the one."

"Grrr-AAAAAAAGGGGHHH!"

She attacked.

Her advantages; she was fast, she had two large flaming hot knives and she was absolutely insane.

She slashed at Blueberry. Luckily, Blueberry dodged.

She ran to Hiccup.

He was defenseless. He doesn't have a weapon and his dragon isn't here.

Even if he has one or the other, he'll refuse to kill her.

That was a HUGE advantage to her. And she coudn't stop giggling about it.

He was caught off guard. Just when she slashed at him-

Sans took the hit. He passed out in the snow. His HP was decreasing.

-0.1

"AH!", Hiccup got horrified. He went next to him and tried to heal him." Y-you're gonna be f-fine! J-just hang i-in there."

-0.5

Piper noticed them. She came to help. Charlie tried to slash at them but Hiccup made a very strong, unbreakable shield.

She tilts her head. Clever.

VERY clever.

-0.3

"S-sans, stay with us", Leo gulped when he came over." THINK ABOUT EBIL GOAT MOM!"

Sans looked weakly at them. "Please", he coughed." Tell her I love her. And...."

"Enjoy the future for me."

-0.1

"NOO!!!", Basically all of them except Charlie, Raspberry, Blueberry and Undead screamed as Sans disintegrated and tirned to dust.

Undead and Blueberry shook their heads in an act of mourning.

Charlie just giggled. "Oh well. I guess more HP! He was supposed to die directly, but it must be his DETERMINATION. Eh. Whatever."

Piper looked at Hiccup.

She can't see his eyes. But he can see his gem. And it's glowing.......crimson red!?

Red was usually the color when they're angry. But crimson red?

I'm afraid that's BAD NEWS.