Christmas~3

"Why do you think your parents hate you?" I asked him slowly and calmly to maybe help ease him.
He sniffed and lifted his head up, his bloodshot, puffy eyes looking into my sympathetic orbs.

"They give you attention and love more than me! Just because you the daughter of He Who Must Not Be Named! Why!? I'm their son.....yet they favour you...." he drifted off hanging his head back down.

His shoulders shaking showing that he was softly sobbing. THE Draco Malfoy is crying!

I'm pretty sure I heard something shattered and my chest began to ache, weird.

I felt something sliding down my cheek only to find it was a tear. Oh no! I'm a Riddle I don't cry!

Much to my relief he didn't see it.

Waking up from my thoughts, I realised I was hugging him around his torso, resting my chin on his shoulder. I could feel his tense form begin to calm and relax into my hold.

Shifting so I could rub comforting circles in his back, I heard a small sigh come from him as he leaned into my embrace.

Oh Draco you poor boy....you just want to be loved.....

I hope I can help you.....

-Time skip brought to you by the Hogwarts express-

The Christmas ball was taking place in a few hours and I was so nervous. I haven't been to a ball before but I have been taught how to ballroom dance, like nearly every pureblood.

My mother had asked me to sing later so hopefully that will go well.

After taking a nice hot shower, I wrap a towel around my small form, I have grown a little since the start of the year but not a lot, still shorter then Draco!

I loved my outfit, it was the a perfect balance of comfy yet stylish! And of course I wore my fathers ring, it was like my birthright....

"(Y/N) are you ready?" Draco shouted as he knocked on my door. I could hear talking downstairs, it was really loud, geez they are standing next to each other they don't have to shout!

"Yea, coming!" I gracefully made my way to the door, carefully making sure that I don't ruin my dress.

Opening the door, I saw Draco dressed in a finely pressed black suit with a spotless white dress shirt and a dark green tie, he looked adorable! Huh!?

"Let's go then" he smirked holding his elbow out for me to intertwine my arm, perfectly descending down the stairs.

Reaching the bottom I saw my mother, she looked gorgeous, I wish I could look like her when I grown up and not my father, haha.

"Draco, (Y/N)" Lucius acknowledged us with a nod and a slight smile or smirk, I couldn't tell.

"(Y/N) you look absolutely stunning!" My mother over exasperated, like always causing my cheeks to heat up in embarrassment as lots of people had turned to look at us... why are parents always out to embarrass you?