Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1♡
~New Group, New Friends~

Rosè's POV

"Welcome to Empire University! And this is your room where you'll be staying at. See you around" said one of the tour guide in this university after handing me my keys.

"Kamsahamnida" I said after she left.

I walked in my room, specifically inside the dormitory, then unpacked my luggages.

There were two beds actually, so it means I have a roommate.

By the way, my name is Park Chae Young, but I prefer to be called Rosè. I grew up in Australia and my parents decided to send me in this university here in Korea.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo! You must be my new roommate" she said.

"Yeah, annyeonghaseyo" I said.

She looks kind and pretty. And I hope we would get along pretty well.

"My name's Jennie and you are...?" she asked.

"Rosè"

"What a pretty name. So what year are you?" said Jennie.

"4th year, you?" I said. "Omo! We're the same!" she squealed.

"I wish we could be in the same class. Wanna come with me after you fix your things?" she said.

"Where to?" I said. "Its better for you to find out later. So are you in?" she asked smiling. "Sure" I said.

Then she left for a while and told me to meet her downstairs once I'm done.

I observed her bedside table and saw that she seems pretty neat. She seems friendly too.

*knock*knock*

I wonder who would that might be. I immediately opened the door and saw a pair of brown eyes looking at me.

"Is Jennie inside?" asked the guy in front of me who seems good looking. "She isn't" I said. "Okay. Are you her new roommate?"he asked.

I just gave him a nod. "Looks like you're new here aren't you?" he said.

"So what?" I said annoyed. This guy looks pretty annoying. "Just being friendly here. The name's Taehyung and you?" he said.

"Rosè"

"It looks like I need to get going. See you around, Rosè" Taehyung said after turning his back.

I noticed the black jacket his wearing with a name printed on it. It says...BTS. What does it mean? Oh well...

I decided to wear a simple blue sweater with simple denim pants and sneakers and went downstairs.

"Rosè! What took you so long?"said Jennie. "Sorry for making you wait. But there's this guy named Taehyung and he was looking for you" I said.

"It's okay. Oh, V?" Jennie said.

"Who's V?" I asked while we walked outside the dorm and headed towards the university which is near us.

"That's what everyone calls him actually. He's in a popular dance group, not just in this university but also in other universities. Their group's name is called BTS, it means Bangtan Sonyeondan or Bulletproof Boys. And every woman in school goes crazy once they see them because of their talents, skills and their looks too" Jennie explained.

"That's cool" I said. Now I know why this university is so popular because of dancing. "And he's my older brother too" Jennie said.

I gave her a what?!-really-look. Looks like their siblings because they look good-looking too.