Chapter 27: Natalie

Start from the beginning

Peter and I broke away from our embrace, laughing, "Funny how you said that actually, last time you told me that you're going to beat the shit out of him, I was completely against you."

"Would you still stop me from beating him up?" Peter asked curiously followed by a smile forming from his lips.

"I don't know, maybe, we were never together," I said, placing my hand on my forehead in thought, "I still don't want him hurt and all."

"Right, you still," Peter teased as he nudged my shoulder playfully, which caused me to blush.

"Whatever Peter, enough about me, how about you? How come you never told me about this Natalie?" I asked, switching the topic on him.

"I've been busy, and plus, I lost contact with you since you moved interstate."

"Fair point, so tell me, how did you guys meet?"

"Well, it was out of the ordinary, how we met, I'm not sure if I should tell you the whole story yet, I found it embarrassing to be quite honest with you," Peter chuckled nervously.

"It's okay Peter, I'm not forcing you to tell me right away," I laughed it off with Peter joining in.

"Speaking of, we should head back inside, before Molly starts pulling on Natalie's hair," I reminded him which caused Peter to jerk his lip downwards worryingly, "Yeah, you're probably right."

Peter and I went back inside his home as we split up to find Molly and Natalie. I sighed in relief as I found Molly having a good chat with a group of people, each of them holding on to their red cups full of alcohol.

"Oh thank God you're just here," I exclaimed lowly, for Molly to only hear.

"Of course I'm just here, did you really think that I would go anywhere near that slut?" I eyed Molly with warning to be careful with her words in case someone might hear, "Shh, do you really need to call her that?"

"Of course I do, I can tell from the way she act so perfect in front of Peter, what more if Peter isn't around? She would be grinding her dirty ass all over that dude," Molly pointed towards Natalie talking to a guy that looked like a friendly conversation to me.

"Molly, I don't see what you're trying to say, I mean, you don't even know her," I said in defense of Natalie and Peter's relationship, mainly for Peter.

"You're right, I don't know this chic," Molly took a swig of her alcohol, "but I know Peter, as his best friend, I know who's right for Peter and who's not, and it's definitely not this bitch."

Molly started stalking over to Natalie as she interrupted their conversation, "Hey you," Molly placed her finger flirtatiously on the guy Natalie was with.

Natalie placed her hands on her hips in annoyance as I attempted to pull Molly away from the guy, "Molly, this is not the way we should settle this."

"Watch and listen Ariana, this is how you warn other people about some two-faced whore who doesn't seem to control her want for sex," Molly said, eyeing an hateful glare at Natalie before grabbing the guy's hand, dragging him away from Natalie and I.

Natalie let out an annoyed sigh as she, in turn, sneered at Molly, and I don't blame her, Molly was surprisingly rude today.

"I am so sorry about my friend, she's not usually like this," I quickly apologized as soon as Molly was out of the picture, honestly scared of what she thinks of both of us.

"It's fine, I'd just take that she strongly dislikes me," Natalie fake smiled as she took a sip of her beer, Natalie noticed my concerned look, "Seriously Rhiannon, it's nothing."