Izuku Midoriya X Reader

Your quirk was never easy to control, 'force field' is what the kindergarten teachers called it.
Maybe it wouldn't have been as hard, if you weren't teased as a little kid, maybe you wouldn't have a permanent force field around you, that kept anyone and everyone away from you.
Originally it was to to protect you, it was like a friend of yours. But as the years passed, it became your enemy. You grew older and began to want to make friends. You began to realize not everyone in the world was so cruel... And you didn't want to be alone anymore.
But it was too late. You were trapped.
Of course no one knew that and after a summer of training and joining the hero academy, you were luckily able to control it enough that it only kept people a foot away from you, instead of five which you managed to get it to when you turned ten.
You were unfortunately in a class with a bunch of crazy people, like a cocky exploding jerk and a flustered confused messy haired boy. It only made it worse that Midoriya-San was oddly friendly to you.
"Good morning Y/N-San!"
"G-good morning..." You mumbled in reply. You set your books down on your desk and sat down, unfortunately Midoriya-San tripped, slamming hard against your force field. You winced, watching him slowly regain his feet and
Place his hands on the now glowing purple tinted shield around me.
"Whoa! Is this your quirk Y/N-San?!" He cried out, other people in the class coming forward and poking your field from the back.
You frowned slightly, wishing you had the bravery to yell at them to stop touching like you like you had in the field.
"Y/N-San?"
I turned back to Midoriya-San, who stood with his head tilted to the side, "Could you bring it down?"
You looked shocked at him. Bring it down? He means the force field...
"W-why?" You coughed out, not wanting him to know that you couldn't.
"Well, how is anyone supposed to help you if you fall or if you drop something when this is up?"
Your eyes widened slightly. Why was he so concerned for your health? Could he see the pain in your eyes?
"I... I can't." You admitted, looking down.
"You can't?"
"I can't bring my force field down. I don't know how... I can't control it."
"Really?" Who Midoriya calls Kacchan began, snickering, "You can control all your quirks abilities except for a stupid force field around you?"
You were speechless. You had been able to avoid the jerks stupid comments all this time, but now he has something to poke at you for.
And that horrified you. You had finally gotten better control but now-
"Stop it Kacchan!" Midoriya yelled, "Don't worry Y/N-San! I'll help you control your quirk!"
"Huh?! Really?" You began, staring at the boy. You always just saw him as some clumsy crazy person who didn't even know what his quirk was other than that it was really powerful, and managed to some how get into the academy... But right now, as he held his fist out in determination, he looked like a hero.
He looked... Really cute.

-

"Okay ready?"
"Hai!"
You and Midoriya-San had been practicing trying to take your force field down for three weeks now.
You closed your eyes, taking in a deep breath you focused and felt the force field around you. Slowly, you tried to push it away.
Come on come on! Go away!
You popped one eye open, and the other quickly followed as your force field flickered off.
"It worked-!" Midoriya-sans and yours eyes excited expressions quickly fell as the field came flickering back on, like a temporary black out.
Your frowned as Midoriya did, he hummed slightly and seemed to be thinking.
"Hey Y/N-San... I think that maybe, the shield won't ever disappear."
Your shoulders slumped at his words, a wave of defeat coming over you. This is it, you thought, he's giving up on me.
"H-hey don't look so sad! Let me explain!" Midoriya-San quickly said, waving his hands about you looked back up at him.
"I was thinking, that maybe the force field isn't supposed to disappear. It's not just about how you can't control your quirk, because I know you can. It's because your afraid that if you finally get it to go away, then you'll get hurt."
You blinked, remembering when you told Midoriya-San why you had the force field in the first place, "So..." You began, voice shaking, "What do I do now?"
"I think that instead of pushing it away, you should accept it as a part of you!"
Accept it? As in... Accept Midoriya-San?
"Here." Midoriya-San placed his hand over the field above my head, and I swallowed, closing my eyes once again.
Let him in. You thought, taking a slow breath in through your nose and out through your mouth, you opened your eyes to look into Midoriya's.
Maybe it was a little to soon to feel something so strong towards someone, but if there was anyone you wanted to get close to, it was him.
You gasped slightly as a hand hit your head, you blinked and relaxed, watching the force field form around Midoriya-San.
He smiled sheepishly, and you sniffled. It had been years since you'd felt someone actually touch you, and as Midoriya-sans sheepish smile turned into an all tooth grin, "You did it!" He giggled, tears fell from your eyes.
You rose your hands and placed them over Midoriya's on your head, keeping it there.
"No, we did it." You smiled in return, sniffling again.
Midoriya stepped closer, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you into an embrace. It was so warm, a kind of warmth you can't remember feeling. You clutched onto him, praying this moment could last forever as you cried silently.
"Thank you, Midoriya-San!"
He chuckled, patting your head, "You can call me Izuku, Y/N-San, and your welcome."