Mikoto Suoh X Badass! Reader

(SOMEONE REQUESTED THIS LIKE A YEAR AGO AND I FORGOT I HAD THIS I AM SO SORRY BUT HERE IT IS)

Yo this is a Lime, you know those cute little green baby lemons that aren't actually lemons, but well ignore that.
Why did people start naming sexy one shots after sour fruits anyways?

I don't know why I put this picture here, Birthday has no relevance to why we call sexy one shots lemons I just

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I don't know why I put this picture here, Birthday has no relevance to why we call sexy one shots lemons I just....
I'm just gonna leave this here, cause it's still funny just on it's own.

-

Your boyfriend wasn't the smartest of people, he was one to do things without thinking first, which led to a lot of destruction and a lot of fights.
But, in all honesty you weren't complaining. You were the third member of the Red King's clan after Izumo and Tatara, and the best fighter Homra had, if they need a job done quick, you were the first option. Misaki Yata argued this point whenever Izumo brought it up, but that little cutie is at your mercy the second you make eye contact, so you still don't know why he keeps trying to one up you.

Your boyfriend was also very blunt, and showed very little emotion, it didn't help that you didn't really show much emotion either - you didn't want to ruin your reputation and he didn't either, but that's why you got along, because you understood each other.

You closed your one eye as Mikoto rubbed your head, he did that a lot. Usually it was his silent method of conversation.
This time he was obviously asking for attention, since it was a pat where he held his hand on your head and made you look up at him. He blinked at you, humming before sliding his hand off your head.
"Mikoto-Kun." You began, raising your hands to him so he'd bend down and kiss you.
No matter how badass you or anyone else thought of you, to Mikoto you were the most adorable little thing on the planet. He admired your strength and bravery, he admired your loyalty - but damn did ever love you when you were alone with him.
The tall red head bent over and placed his forehead on yours, a light smile grew on his face as you wrapped your arms around his neck, moving your lips over his.
The kiss began as a simple one, but you both didn't show affection often, so whenever you did it always turned out to be full of passion.
Mikoto slowly pulled you to stand so he could press your body to his, having you as close to him as possible. Your mouths opened together and your tongues danced with each other. You took a breath, jumping up onto Mikoto and wrapping your legs around his waist. He grunted and attached his lips to yours again, leading you over to your shared bed.
You moaned lightly as he gently laid you down, his mouth roaming to your jaw and neck. He tested you so delicately, and it proved his love for you.
"You tease~" You moaned as he licked up your neck, his other hand that wasn't tangled in your hair worked it's way to the edge of your shirt, pulling it up slowly.
Your shirt and his found there way to the floor pretty quickly when you decided to take charge. Mikoto frowned slightly as you sat on his groin, smirking down at him and knowing it turned him on so much it annoyed him.
"What?" You cooed, "You're always so quiet Mikoto~ I want to hear you." You whispered into his ear, pressing your breasts to his chest you nibbled on his earlobe before trailing your kisses to his neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses to his chest.
His breathing finally began to get a little ragged, and you looked up from your work on his smooth skin to see him glaring back down at you. You giggled against him and he sighed heavily, refraining from giving you the sounds you really wanted to hear from him.
He knows what's coming, I don't understand why he doesn't just give in now, since I'm going to win eventually. You thought, sucking lightly on his V-line as you unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans.
"Stop resisting me, Mikoto~" You sang lightly, pulling his pants down and off his legs you threw them off to the floor, rising up to give him one last passionate kiss to his lips before you moved on to the much more exciting bit.
"Y/N-"
There was a knock on the door and you both froze, "Mikoto-san! Is Y/N-chan in there? We need her for something downstairs." Izumo called out.
Mikoto groaned in annoyance and you clenched your teeth. Whatever the hell is going on downstairs, better be fucking gold. You growled to yourself, before turning to face the door.
"Yeah I'm here. What is it?"
"Well, Yata-chan got into a fight again."
"Fucking Yata-chan." You mocked, your anger rising, "That little shit, as much as I love the kid, needs to grow up a little." You whisper yelled as you got off the bed and went to find your shirt.
"I'll be down in a sec!" You called out.
"Alright, thanks, Y/N-chan!"
"This is why kids should stay in school." You continued to grumble to yourself. Once your shirt was on you turned to look at the disappointed Mikoto who still sat almost-completely-naked on your bed, "We, will continue this later, okay?" You smiled.
He sighed, "Just... slap him for me."
"Yes, my king." You bowed lightly with a cute little grin that Mikoto would never admit that he loved, and you felt his eyes watch you closely as you walked out the door to do as he asked.
You were his queen, now and forever, the only one the Red King will ever bow down to.

-

ALSO
Ya'll should go and watch K:Seven Stories
It will make you cry, sorry
But it's sO good so please go watch it

One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें