" Get off ! I hate you ! " pushing at his arms.

" Soon very soon, You will be mine, " he promised holding my chin when I didn't look him the eye.

Is he fucking psycho? My will is my own. I need to find another job asap when I get well enough.

Suddenly, the nurse walks in but was stopped in her tracks by the scene before her.

Her thoughts were along the lines of......

" What is going on here ? ", " Is Dr. Bowsuwan kissing a patient ?" but it was own wild imagination.

So she made her presence known by clearing her throat and saying.....

" Okay Ms. Jones, Let's get started with your vitals, " she spoke in her usual cheery voice.

Startling Sierra but Chan was calm and collected, even greeted her.

" Nurse, " he smiled and nodded his head then pulled his phone from his pocket looking at the screen as he left the room.

So she turned her attention back to me smiling as she went about checking my vitals.

Sighing I asked, " When will I be discharged cause I really couldn't stand another day in here. "

I know being here is supposed to be for health and well being.

But what really had me frustrated was the other staff doesn't know that they have a psycho walking these hospital halls.

If I told them would they actually believe me.....

I think not, he has them wrapped around his finger as far as I can see.

" Well I'll have a word with you're head doctor about that, " she grinned bringing me out of my thoughts.

" Who's the head doctor ? So I can tell him or her that I am well now, would like to leave the hospital," I asked.

" It's Dr. Bowsuwan, " she answered pleasantly.

" What ?! " I exclaimed.

Why am I so surprised, I knew it could be a possibility. I don't even know why I asked such a stupid question.

" What happened to Dr. Evans ?" I asked grasping at straws hoping still hoping that it can't be true.

" He was your doctor as of yesterday but was switched to your current, " the nurse says going about her business.

When I went silent, she went on to say....

" He's a good doctor from what I've heard, So you're in good hands don't worry, " she tried to assure me noticing the look on my face.

What is the world coming to, they're praising him like he can do no wrong.

I swear everytime I hear someone do that the more disgusted I feel.

" Did you have dinner yet ? You need to eat to regain your strength, " she informed me handing me a menu.

After dinner, I pushed the call button. Cause I really needed to find my phone, it wasn't where I sat it down.

I really didn't want a repeat of last time.

Damn, why am I so weak at a time like this when I needed to be strong....

Yesterday, Dr. Evans told me that my symptoms were stress related. Which could lead up to more serious health issues.

And he went on by asking me a bunch of questions. Which all sounded like " Blah, blah, blah " after awhile because of the state my mind was in at the time.

I was shocked by all these events to say the least. It's all because of my stupidity that am here now.

Why didn't I see the signs, was there any to begin with. I am so mad at myself right now.

I just felt like ripping this I.V out and running the hell out of here.

But how ? Not with the state am in but I'll try.....

Finally the nurse's voice came over the intercom bringing me back to reality.

She told me she would be there in five because she had a couple patients ahead of me.

Then my head started to throb so I lay back and waited.

An hour later.....

I decided to get up and look around for it myself.

Knowing that I shouldn't cause my body saying " What are doing ? " but I ignored it cause my mind was saying " Go ! "

So I slowly moved to the side of the bed then taking a few steps before tripping over a cord that sent me falling.

Thinking, I had already hit the floor not realizing am being held by someone.

I open my eyes a little.....

" You scared me, I'm glad I came when I did......." a male voice spoke calmly with concern.

It's been a month since I've updated this. So many things have been going on in my life right now.

Sorry for the errors 😢
I'll fix them later.

Thanks for reading tho ! 😆

And as always vote, comment and share. 😊