"Well call Ino in. The three of us can heal it together. We need to hurry before her heart fails." Sakura says.

I feel Hinata's hand on my shoulder and I loosen up a little because she's trying to comfort me but I can't help but think she's gonna die.

"Sasuke would never know. He doesn't deserve someone as good as her." I think to myself.

I feel selfish for thinking that of my best friend but he left yet, she still loves him and I lost to him, again.

He gets everything he wants such as having the power, the strength, the love from Mizuki, everything I want but can't have.

Sasuke's POV
I sit in my room silently while sharpening my blade on my katana so it's ready for a fight.

Zetsu comes in without a knock and I look at him annoyed knowing I never have privacy.

"What do you want?" I ask harshly.

"Mizuki is in the hospital." He says lightly like its funny.

"What?" I ask nervously.

"Madara struck a lung and kidney so she's having a rough time healing." He says with a laugh.

I get up quickly letting my sharingan pierce his eyes as I hold my katana to his neck.

"Don't ever laugh about anything that involves her." I growl.

"I thought you left everything and everyone behind. That it was just you. Alone in this world." He says quietly.

"Mizuki is different. Now. Get the hell out of my room before I kill you." I say as I move my blade.

Naruto's POV
I still sit next to Mizuki after they healed her organs but they haven't said much after that.

The door opens and two ANBU come in along with Tsunade and Garra to my surprise along with a bigger man with a white robe and blondish hair.

"Grandma what's going on?" I ask.

"Mizuki is being taken to our holding cells after she wakes up." Tusnade says.

"What?! Why?!" I ask as I stand up.

"Because she was part of the Akatsuki and can't be forgiven for her actions towards others such has harming Lady Chiyo of the Sand." The man says.

"Who are you?" I ask harshly.

"I'm the Raikage. Now boy you need to leave."

"Mizuki is a great ninja. She could help us against Madara. You don't know what your doing. Plus she didn't fight against them! She would never! She wanted to get revenge on the Akatsuki." I say as I stand in front of her.

"Naruto..." Tsunade mumbles.

I hear a groan and I turn my head slowly to see Mizuki with her eyes open and I smile.

I turn around fully and I grab her hand immediately and she looks at me with scared eyes like she's terrified of what's going on in her head.

Her hands are so pale along with her bloodshot eyes even though she's been sleeping for a while now.

As I look at her laying there her hand begins to shake in mine and I look at her again.

"Nar-uto." She says again only this time she's trembling.

"Grandma! What's wrong with her?!" I ask.

Tsunade walks towards the bed and she places a hand on her forehead as she looks in her eyes when I feel something burn my palm.

I pull my hand away quickly to see her palm have black chakra to it when I move Tsuande's hand off her forehead quickly.

"Naruto. I have to look at her."

"Grandma, there's black chakra seeping off her body." I mumble.

"Well she's in a state of shock. She probably doesn't even know she was awake. She is probably dreaming." She says.

"You can't put her away Grandma. We need her."

"I'll think about it." She says before leaving.

I look back at Mizuki to see her eyes are closed now and she lays still again when I see her finger twitch.

"Itachi....don't go." She mumbles.

I smile slightly as I go over to the window and I open it letting a cool breeze flow in.

I sit on the window sill and I let my legs dangle over as I look out at the sunset and I let my smile fade away.

"Sasuke. What are you doing right now? What are you thinking? Are you worried about Mizuki?" I think to myself.

I get really sleepy after a long hour of sitting here and I just end up leaning against the wall and falling asleep.

Sasuke's POV
I run through the trees as fast as I can hoping I can make it in time before its to late.

I can feel my heart pounding in my chest as I trip on a rock which makes me lose my balance for a minute but I regain it again.

Finally I stand in front of the Leaf's gate and I head towards the hospital quietly so no one sees me.

I see someone with their feet dangling out of the window and I recognize the blonde hair anywhere.

"Naruto." I mumble.

I use chakra on my feet as I run up the wall towards him when I get there I see him sleeping.

I look inside to see Mizuki laying in the hospital bed with a mask over her face to help her breathe.

Her body is pale, untouched, her chest moves up and down slowly and I feel tears in my eyes but I hold them back.

I go inside carefully so I don't wake Naruto as I get beside Mizuki and I take her hand in mine.

"I love you Mizuki." I say as I kiss her hand.

"I wanted to see you before the clock hit 12:02 because I wanted to be the first."

I trace circles on her hand while I stare at her beautiful face as the moon shines on it leaving a nice glow.

"Happy Birthday Mizuki." I whisper.

"Stop right there. Don't move." I hear Naruto say from behind me.

I have my cloak on which hides my face thankfully and I let go of Mizuki's hand and I stand there silently.

*************
What do you think will happen?! Comment below. Sorry for not updating weekly. I'll try.

Don't want to keep you waiting any longer.

Love you guys <3

~Heaven