Blood, Sweat and Tears

Începe de la început

But it didn't happen.

None of it did.

Because Sasuke didn't disappear; if anything, nothing had changed from before.

"Finally," he grunted, leaning on one knee and pulling the blanket between us off of the bed. I felt my face break out into a look of confusion: was this meant to be the genjutsu?

((I'M GIVING YOU A CHANCE RIGHT NOW TO TURN BACK/STOP READING IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEX SCENES))

((THANKS))

((KUSHINA))

Judging by the sound of fabric moving around, I assumed Sasuke was taking off his shirt. In the darkness, my eyes could only make out his outline as he sat on top of me, unbuttoning it. That came off quickly.

It was as if my body had gone limp; my mind was there, but I couldn't move or say anything to him.

Is this a half-done genjutsu, then? I mused to myself, finding it funny how the oh so perfect General Uchiha could have possibly messed up subduing his non-shinobi victim. My ego was cut short as Sasuke reached down for the hem of my nightdress and began pulling it up and over my body, scowling as it got stuck around the middle of my head before yanking it off and tossing it aside.

Ouch, I grimaced in my mind, as the dress hooked around my ear before flying off. I could still feel everything he was doing to me.

As that daunting realisation crossed my mind, my eyes widened and I envisaged what was coming.

If I can still feel him sitting on me... and I felt my dress coming up...

I would still be able to feel him when he... did the deed.

What went from passiveness and scorn suddenly turned into anxiety and agitation as I realised that I would be feeling him enter. And that would be sooner, rather than later.

But we did it last night... maybe it won't be so bad today...

After getting over the fact that I had lost my virginity while being completely unaware of it, I was now trying to reassure myself that it would be okay a second time.

You're the one who didn't want to be put into the genjutsu. Square up, because you got what you asked for.

If I could, I would have taken a deep breath then and there. But I couldn't.

I couldn't move anything. Not my legs, or my arms. Not even my head.

All while I was busy internalising my situation in my head, Sasuke had taken the liberty of completely removing his own clothes. I felt his skin against mine as he leaned forward, and I felt what seemed to be the tip of his member brush against my tummy as he reached underneath me and began to pull down my own underwear.

As soon as they had come off, they too were flung off of the bed, and I felt Sasuke slide down my thighs so that he was sitting on top of my knees in all his bareness.

"Look at how peaceful you are when you aren't being annoying," he glowered. I winced as he smacked the side of my leg repeatedly, absolutely positive that it would end up leaving a mark on my skin.

Son of a bitch, I hissed to myself as he spread my legs unceremoniously, propping himself up between me. Listless and lying flat on my back, I couldn't move to see what he was doing, but I sure could feel it.