We Are Doing This Now

Start from the beginning

She reached over to J and helped him remove his pants and boxers before she took his hand and brought him over the the bath. He got in and leaned back, closing his eyes.

"Doll, why don't you get all this blood off of Daddy?"

Lisbeth hurried over and got a washcloth from the closet before she returned and sat on the edge of the bath next to J. She gently washed all the blood off his beautiful tattoo-covered chest. She heard him let out a soft sigh of contentment.

When she was finished, she helped him from the bath and dried him off before she went and got him some clean sweats and helped him put them on. She led him to bed and tucked him in, kissing his forehead.

"Sleep with me tonight, little one." He said in a tired voice. She nodded and crawled under the covers next to him. He wrapped his arms around her and she heard a quiet "Thank you, princess." whispered in her ear. She felt his body relax against hers as he fell into a deep sleep.

She gently kissed his face as he slept. This was a nice change; her taking care of daddy. The thank you he gave her would always remain precious in her heart.

She started to drift off to sleep when she heard a dull thud and a soft crying sound. She jolted awake and looked over at J. He was still fast asleep.

No matter how quiet it was, she knew that cry. It was Harley. She knew she shouldn't, Daddy would be so angry. But she couldn't just sit here. She couldn't let one of her closest friends be in pain.

She crept out of the bed and tiptoed to the door, opening and closing it softly. She walked quietly down the hallway. She could see that Harley's door was ajar and that no guards were standing outside.

She stepped to the door and nudged it open. She had to cover her mouth to quiet the gasp that came out. Bones and another goon (she didn't know his name; just that he wore a creepy koala costume) were standing by Harley. Harley let out choked sobs as Koala man held Harley's hair and was trying to push her head down as Bones unzipped his pants.

Logic told Lisbeth she should turn around and go get Daddy but adrenaline pushed her forward into the room. She ran in, a low growl coming from her throat as she ran over to Koala man and started hitting him as hard as she could.

Surprise caused him to let go of Harley's hair, which caused the still-handcuffed girl to tumble to the ground. Bones grabbed Lisbeth around the waist and pulled her away from the other goon. It was then that she started screaming; an ear-piercing scream.

"Shit!" Bones muttered as he looked at Koala man. "We gotta get her out of here before J hears."

They hurried out of the room, Bones keeping the struggling Lisbeth in his arms as the other man locked the door.

As Koala man turned around, Bones kicked him hard in the balls, sending him to the ground.

"Fuck man!" He groaned in pain. "What was that about?"

"Just shut up!" Bones muttered through grit teeth.

Koala man stayed on the ground moaning in pain as Bones restrained Lisbeth who kept trying to bite his arms. All of a sudden footsteps thundered in the hallway as Jonny came running up the stairs and a sleep-ruffled Joker came from the opposite way.

"Explain!" Jonny thundered as he reached the men first. "You had better explain before Boss takes both of your heads off."

Bones knew he wasn't kidding as Joker already had his gun out and trained on Bones' head.

Bones hurried and cleared his throat. "I heard a thud and came up to find our lady had kicked Koala and was trying to get the key to get into
the queen."

Lisbeth kept protesting against Bones' arms. She wanted down. She had to tell Daddy they were all lies.

"No...Daddy...I never, Harley...."

Joker walked up to Bones and Lisbeth, putting his face right next to hers. "If Bones' is lying, then why, priiiiinnnnccceeesss, are you out of bed?" He sneered.

"Daddy!" She exclaimed, tears starting to fall from her eyes. "I did leave your bed, but..."

J didn't let her finish as he slapped her hard across the face, disgust radiating from his eyes.

"I thought I had made myself clear. YOU WILL OBEY ME!!" He thundered. Shooting his gun into the ceiling.

He then looked over at Koala. "Stand up you weak idiot!!!" The goon quickly got up off the floor.

"I think little Nursey here needs a break down in the basement." He let out a loud laugh as Lisbeth paled.

"You two bring her down, put her in one of the cages. I will be down shortly."

Joker gave Lisbeth one last anger-filled look before he turned around and stalked back to the bedroom; Jonny following him.

Bones' turned and hurried down the stairs until they made it to the empty kitchen. He looked down at the struggling girl with frustration, before he took out his gun and bashed it against her head, causing her to go limp.
He threw her over his shoulder before turning to Koala.

"Text Dig. Tell him we are doing his now and to send a car, ASAP."