His hands squeeze your ass as he kisses you more roughly now. His lips attaching to your neck as your hands go down to his belt.

"I need help with this part", you whisper and he grins against your neck before standing up and taking off his shoes and pants.

"You turn", he smirks at you as you do the same.

You're both standing in your underwear as your favorite song plays.

"Dance with me", he says huskily, reaching for your hand. He places his hands on your panty line and yours go to his hair. You two sway along to the music. Him placing kisses to your shoulders and neck, causing you to let out a small moan. He smirks against your neck before his hands move down your legs and picks you up.

You immediately attach your lips to his and he doesn't hesitate to meet your tongue with his. He walks towards the couch and lays you down. His hands roam over your breasts as he places wet kisses down your stomach. Your hands trail down his abs and your legs go around his waist, as your breaths start getting heavy.

He reaches behind you to unclip your bra and moans at the sight of your breasts. He attaches his lips to your breasts, kissing them, allowing his tongue to wet your nipples. His fingers grab onto your nipples, causing you to moan even louder.

You can feel yourself getting wet and you start reaching for his underwear and sliding them down his legs. He pulls away and takes them off for you before kissing your lips again. His fingers go towards your legs as you breathe heavily. He places a kiss to your thighs as a finger runs over your slit.

"Scott", you moan and he smirks to himself before he inserts a finger into you, causing you to moan more.

His finger runs over your clit, hitting the right spots as he curls it. You moan louder as his tongue replaces his finger. Your hands go to his hair, pulling tightly as he continues his pleasant torture.

He stops suddenly, causing your eyes to open and you see him smile down at you.

"Are you ready?", he asks and you nod.

He places his tip by your entrance before slowly entering you. Both of your moans filling up the room as he moves in and out of you. He starts of slow and gentle but as you breathe heavier and his moans get louder he goes faster and harder, earning scratches down his back. He places a kiss below your ear as he makes you reach your high, him following soon after.

He relaxes as you both coke down from your highs, placing his body in yours. You kiss his temple as he rests his head on your breasts. You smile to yourself, as he pulls out of you and kisses your stomach.