Chapter 7: Michael and Ariana

Start from the beginning

How dare he laughs at my face, and to answer me back like he owns the place? Wait till he gets an allergic reaction, "I thought it was all for myself," I protested.

"Yet, you fed some to him." Michael interrupted me in a flash, as if he knew exactly what I was about to say. He shook his head at my stupidity as he blew another bubble from his gum. I'd hate to say this but Michael is right, I should've asked what was in the food and that way, Peter would've made it to English, here with us.

Michael noticed my silence as he cleared his throat to fill in the silence between us, "I'd gotta say, little girl, you are one greedy girlfriend." Michael directly told me.

I got angrier than I already was at the words Michael just said, "You, Michael, are a cold hearted asshole." Making sure that our mini argument is not being heard by anyone in the classroom as I spat out the words. Michael, on the other hand, didn't seem disappointed, but instead, he seemed to be more amused at my angry state.

"Actually, I'm not cold hearted, mainly because I prevented your break up with your boyfriend by giving you food that he's allergic to, so we can make out, but I am an asshole for preventing your break up with your boyfriend by giving you food that he's allergic to, so we can make out."

The more he talked, the more I got annoyed, "So if I were you, I would thank me from preventing your sweet, perfect boyfriend to becoming your bitter, vengeful ex. You may thank me later." Michael said with a cocky smirk on his face.

Before I could explode in any more anger in front of everyone, Mr. Glasby walks into the room, looking excited and hyped for the lesson. "Good morning class, we are continuing the party scene from yesterday. So, Michael? Ariana? May I ask you to come to the front?" Mr. Glasby gestured Michael and I to the front of the room, so we can act this scene out.

"Remember the deal, little girl." Michael whispered in a low voice before standing up. I rolled my eyes as I follow Michael behind him, moving to the same positions we were on yesterday.

The class is now watching. Michael and I looked at each other for a moment before Michael gave me the nod to go. I took a deep breath as I looked at the script, hands shaking from nervousness. Grow some balls, Ariana. Just a quick, small peck on the cheek is fine.

"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake." I read a line from the script, in a shaky voice, obviously not in character.

Michael then said his line before the kiss, which was full of grace, "Then move not while my prayer's effect I take."

The way he said it, was full of emotion, romance and want in his voice. In that moment, I actually thought he meant those words, as if he were saying them to me. Michael looks up to me and removes his sunglasses to reveal those beautiful eyes once again. I realized now that Michael Jackson is a tempting man to kiss.

How he worked his magic, can make millions of girls weak on their knees, even if he simply just looks deep into your soul with those eyes. Sadly, I'm one of those millions of girls and I'd hate to admit it, but that made him very sexy.

Michael took a step closer, with his eyes still locked into mine, in a lovingly way. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear as he leans closer, real slowly. Michael moistened his lips by licking it a couple of times, making his lips more kissable by the second. Ariana, why are you in this scary yet amazing situation?

I closed my eyes, expecting Michael's lips to land onto mine, but instead I felt his warm breath on my left earlobe, away from the audience so that it looks like he's kissing me on the cheek, "I'm not letting you kiss me that easily, Ms. Grande," Michael whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine, followed by confusion. Wait, what about our deal?