66) "Say you won't let go"

Start from the beginning

"It's just.. I see the look on your face when I don't say it back. And it breaks my heart.. because you deserve so much better than me. You deserve someone who says it back and appreciates you so much. And loves you.. I just.. I just don't want to hurt you anymore..", you say as tears spill down your cheeks.

"Listen to me", he starts saying as he faces you, "I'm not going to deny that it doesn't hurt.. but I'm with you for a million reasons okay? And I know that some day you'll say it back. I love you and nothing about that will change. Stop thinking that I'm going to find someone else.. just because you don't say it back...", he sighs and walks out the bathroom.

You follow him but he's already down the stairs. "Tyler..", you say as you see him sitting on the couch, running his hands through his hair. You sit next to him and place a hand on his arm but he pulls away. You're hurt but you see the pain in his face.

"I just need some time..", he says when he sees you frown. You nod, not really knowing what to do. You go upstairs and sit on your bed for a while, thinking about everything.

After a few hours, Tyler hasn't come up yet so you decide to go down and see if he's okay. You smile as you see him sleeping on the couch, mouth slightly open as soft snores escape from him. He looks so peaceful and gorgeous laying there so you decide not to wake him.

Instead, you go back upstairs and get dressed into sweat pants and a shirt before quietly leaving the house. You think more clearly when you're alone, driving. You want to surprise Tyler with his favorite sweets so you drive to the store.

Unfortunately your car breaks down about hallway to the store, leaving you to pull over on a quiet road. It's been having trouble for a while now, and all of a sudden it just doesn't want to switch on.

"Come on", you say as you turn the key into the ignition but nothing happens. You hit the steering wheel before reaching for your phone and deciding who to call.

Tyler is your first option but you don't want to disturb him. You could phone your cousin who lives near by, but decide against that and end up phoning Tyler anyway. He's always been there for you and will be here within a few minutes.

You phone him twice before he picks up.

"Where are you?", he asks as soon as he picks up.

"My car broke down on Maple Street", you say.

"I'll be there now babe", he says and hangs up.

You sit in your car, making sure the doors are locked as you wait for him. Soon it starts raining and you start getting scared. You start thinking about what could go wrong and make yourself paranoid.

10 minutes later you see a car driving towards you and sigh in relief when you recognize Tyler's number plate. He runs out in the rain and you open your door, hugging him immediately, not caring if you get wet.

"Shhh baby it's okay. I'm here now", Tyler says to you. He pulls back and quickly goes to your bonnet, smoke coming out as he opens it.

He comes back to your car, from the passenger seat and sits down. "I'll call the car company and see if they can get someone here. I can't fix it. But what the hell are you doing out here? I know you like driving but babe, it's so late and the weather..", he starts saying.

"I needed to clear my head. And I was going to the store to get you those chips you were talking about in the phone a few days ago.. I was supposed to buy them after work but things were so busy", you answer.

He looks at you, as you play with your fingers and look out the window. He knows that you love him. All your actions prove it. You always take note of the things he says, even the small things. You send him notes in his suitcase and leave cute messages while he is filming. You always check up on his family, especially when he isn't around. You take care of him and make sure he is okay before taking care of yourself. You might not have realized it yet, but you were in love with him.

He leans over the middle counsel and tilts your chin up, so that you're facing him.

"I love you so much. I love how you put me first even when your needs are way more important. I love that everything you do for me, you put so much thought and effort into. I love that even though you don't know it, you love me", he says and your breath hitches. "All your actions.. speak it", he whispers.

You love him.

You love Tyler.

The sudden realization causes tears in your eyes as you stare into the man you love eyes.

"Tyler..", you whisper but he cuts you off by pressing his lips against yours. His tongue slowly runs across your bottom lip, causing you to let him enter your mouth. Your hands run through his hair as he tries to get closer to you. You pull away slowly, causing him to moan but you make up for it by saying what he has always wanted to hear from your lips.

"I love you", you say with so much sincerity and raw emotion that tears spring into his eyes.

"Say it again", he whispers.

"I love you", you whisper against his lips.

"Again", he replies.

"I love you Tyler.. so much", you say and he kisses you roughly yet passionately.

He pulls back and kisses your face all over, causing you to giggle.

"I love you", he tells you. "I promise I won't let go.. I'm all yours", he tells you and you smile as you kiss his lips again.

Headlights interrupt you from carrying on. You both look to see a tow truck pull up beside you. Tyler tells you to go wait in his car as he talks to the guy. You clear your car and go wait for him. A few minutes later, once they tow your car away, Tyler joins you in his car.

"Thank you", you tell him and he smiles at you.

"No problem babe", he grins and kisses you lips, feeling completely giddy.

"Lets go home and cuddle", he says and you lean your head on his shoulder as he drives off. And when you get back home, you two cuddle in bed as you fall in love more and more.