63) Interview Part 2

Start from the beginning

Jill laughs and cheers as well. Dylan gets up and does a weird dance, causing Tyler to join him while you and Jeff shake your heads, laughing.

"Well this is the most exciting news we've had on the show for a long time! Congratulations you two!", Jill says and I thank her while Tyler puts an arm around me causing the audience to "aww".

"And Dylan, what do you think of this relationship?", Jill asks him.

"I've been waiting for these two to get together for so long now. I'm the captain of this ship", he says, causing a laugh from the audience.

"They're my two best friends and I couldn't be happier", he says honestly and I hug him.

"Aw bro", Tyler says and they both get up and hug.

"Well after the break we'll play a quick game of "Know Your Show", stay tuned!", Jill says.

Once you're back on camera, Jill, you, Tyler and Dylan are standing behind podiums with buzzers. Jeff will be asking questions about the show to see who knows best.

After 6 questions, Tyler and you are tied with 2 points each. Dylan is already pouting because he knows he has lost.

"Okay so this is a tie breaker for Tyler and Y/N", Jeff says but before he can ask the question, Tyler interrupts him.

"Can we make a bet?", he asks and you realize he is talking to you so you nod.

"If you get the question wrong, you have to kiss me, in front of everyone", he says and you chuckle before agreeing.

"And if you lose, you have to run around outside, naked", you say and he laughs before accepting. The crowd cheers as you shake on it.

"Okay. The question is.. What is Scott's dads name?", Jeff asks and you think before hitting the buzzer.

"Paul?", you ask unsure.

"Looks like you'll be kissing Tyler", Jeff smiles and Tyler pumps his fist into the air, "unless he can't answer correctly!", Jeff quickly interjects.

"Rafe!", Tyler says and Jeff nods his head while Tyler turns to look at you and grins. The audience laughs and cheers, chanting "kiss! Kiss! Kiss!". You walk up to Tyler and place your hands in either side of his face, pulling him down to connect your lips, in a sweet kiss. His hands go around your waist and pulls you closer to him as the cheers grow louder.

You pull away and rest your forehead on his, a grin on both your faces. He kisses your forehead before smiling at the audience and Jill brings out his T-shirt and mug saying "winner".

***

Once the show is done, Tyler drives you and him back to his house for dinner.

"Was it okay that I told everyone we were dating?", he suddenly asks.

"I think you would know if it wasn't", you smile gently at him.

You arrive at his house and he starts making dinner while you look for something to play. You two have weekly game nights, just the two of you.

You walk into the kitchen and see him humming while walking around, grabbing ingredients and stirring the pasta. Walking up to him, you wrap your arms around his waist, causing him to jump slightly.

"Sorry", you whisper, placing a kiss on his back. His hand comes down to cover yours that are placed on his chest.

"It's okay", he says before turning around in your arms.

He leans down and places a small kiss on your lips and you smile up at him.

"That was quite a kiss you gave me on set", he smirks and you laugh.

"I knew the answer", you tell him and he raises his eyebrows.

"I just really wanted to kiss you", you admit and he smiles widely at you.

"You're so freaking amazing", he says and kisses you harder and deeper this time. Your hands go to his hair as he squeezes your ass. But he pulls away to soon and his eyes widen as he smells the pasta burning.

"Stop distracting me!", he playfully yells as he manages to save the pasta. You smack his bum before leaving the room to go watch some tv while you wait for your amazing man to finish dinner.

x
First off thanks to Edeline9611 for helping with this idea! Xx

And thank you to ALL of you for 40K reads!! You're all amazing and I'm so grateful that you take time to read this! Means a lot!

Xxx ❤❤❤❤