Chapter 1: Daydreamin'

Start from the beginning

I applied makeup and fixed my bed before heading downstairs for breakfast. I spotted my busy mother on her laptop and on the phone at the same time, looks like she's planning some kind of business meeting soon.

"Morning mum," I passed by my mother while getting myself a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. My mother casually waved me good morning while still talking to the person on the other end of her phone.

After I heated the oatmeal in the microwave and prepared some fruits to make it more nutritious. I quickly ate through the oatmeal.

Just as I finished my meal, I can hear Peter's car honk by my front lawn. I quickly finished my drink and grabbed my bag before heading out. I said goodbye to my mother, who is still on her laptop, "Bye honey! Have fun at school."

It may seem like she only cares about her work, but she still loves me like how a mother is suppose to love her daughter. She just does it in her own special way.

I skipped out of the front door, crossed our green lawn and made it to my boyfriend's new car. Last month, he bought a new Cadillac sports car and I thought it suited his personality really well. Bold and good looking.

Peter showed his pearly white smile at the sight of me coming over

Peter showed his pearly white smile at the sight of me coming over. "You took your time," Peter joked. "Aw, really? I thought I was quick." I pouted as I jumped in the front seat with him. "Then you should come over more quickly." He responded, glancing at my direction. "Give me a reason why I should speed up the process." I said leaning towards Peter in a flirtatious voice.

Peter closed the gap between us and placed his soft plump lips against mine, "So we can do this as soon as we can, and as much as we can." Peter said between his kisses. I smiled at Peter's words as we touched our foreheads together, enjoying the moment. Peter's minty breath invaded my nostrils as he comes for another peck on the lips before starting the ignition on the car.

***

We have arrived at the parking lot of our school. Students from nervous freshmen to ambitious seniors enter the school grounds for the exciting new year. Peter and I soon spotted our group of friends, which includes Molly from this morning, sitting by the statue of the first principle and also the namesake of our prestigious school, Abraham Stewart Academy.

It was our group of friends where I first met Peter. In freshman year, I barely knew anybody in the school, as I was new in town. Molly became friends with me first during a class that we have together, then she introduced me to her group of friends and that's where it started from there. 

For me, it was love at first sight, it was an instant attraction. Like it was fate telling me to go be with him. For Peter, I'm not sure yet, I never got around to ask him, but I'm positive that he felt the same way. What matters now is that we've been dating since the end of sophomore year and we are still holding on strong.