Part 24

Here you go ♥♥♥♥ Love you!!!!!!!!

Part 24.

"Camila?", Lauren asks her as she rests on her chair again. The sun is now fully replaced by the beautiful moon that shines into all those windows and drowns the room into a warm, sparkly light.

"Yes, my dear?", she turns around and gives her all her attention. She's in pain again and tired. Oh, so tired. Tired of what happened. Tired of her life and tired because she needs sleep and every kind of her tiredness hurts Camila. She should be rested and not even in a situation like this.

"I'm tired", she whispers and holds on; "But I don't want to go home", she looks up with tears in her eyes.

Camila pulls her into her lap and nuzzles her nose in her hair, breathing her scent in. "I'm not letting you go either", she smiles.

"Can we go then?", she sweetly asks.

"Do you like the moon?" Camila asks back and gets an odd look from her, before she stares out into the sky and smiles.

"Yes, I really like it."

"Then it's my room we are going to." Camila lifts her up without letting her walk on her own. She carries her, sends her parents a nod, while Lauren waves goodbye and doesn't care that everyone looks again and sees her like this. She doesn't even know when she's going to see them again. If she'd see them.

Camila carries her as if she doesn't weight a thing, which is partly true, but she takes step after step carrying her higher into her tower until she reaches her door, opens it with her foot and then arrives in her room. She softly places her onto her king size bed from where she watches her as Camila lits the fireplace in front of it and then gets rid of her suit. At least parts. Camila knows that Lauren's watching and smirks to herself. Even though she's innocent, she's brave enough to stare as she pulls her comfy shirt over her head and changes into sweaters. She looks around to find some clothes for Lauren and hands it to her.

"I thought you'd want to change. The bathroom is right there", Camila points to another door and gets a smile from Lauren before she slowly gets up and heads inside of it.

Camila's sitting on her bed as she hears her soft voice again "Camz?", she calls

"Yes, Laur?"

She mumbles something that Camila can't understand; "Can you..can you help me?"

As she walks into the bathroom, she looks like she didn't do anything. Lauren's still in her dress, but her hands are struggling and tugging on the fabric.

"I can't get out of here", she sighs frustrated. "I knew it was too tight..", she adds.

"Hey, shh, look at me", Camila lifts her chin up. "You can't get out of it because you're tired, you are hurt and most important, your zipper is still closed", she states as he slowly opens it as Lauren chuckles.

"Can you help me?", she nearly whispers.

Camila nods and kneels down, where she takes the end of the dress into her hands and rolls it up, revealing more and more of her legs, then her tiny panties where she has to get herself together to keep on going..then her stomach, well, her bandage. Camila stands up and Lauren lifts her hands up, totally forgetting something she remembers as she hears Camila gulp while she holds her dress in her hands. Lauren follows her eyes and blushes before she covers her chest. She is very insecure and totally forgot that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Camila lifts her eyes and meets hers. "You are so beautiful", she breathes out and kisses Lauren's forehead. Camila never once pressured her to uncover herself, what Lauren appreciates.

In silence, helps her into Camilas shirt and then into her baggy shorts.

"Are you comfortable?"

Lauren nods and closes the space between their bodies, hugging her. "Do you have something against the pain?"

Camila thinks about what could help her best and hands her a dark syrup and a glass of water as she waits in her bed, cuddled up in her blanket.