Part 42

HELLLOOIIIII ♥ Here's a shorty but anyway, enjoy ♥♥ I lOOOOOVVVVEEEE YOUUUUUU AND A WARM WELCOME TO ALL NEW READERS♥♥♥

Part 42.

The girls passed out within one of the Harry Potter movies. They're not even sure which one. Arguing about what they can and cannot do, Dinah and Mani have been chatting since they opened their eyes. Normani insisted to see some proof once and then, still completely in awe by Duffy who provides breakfast with the help of Ally, who's already smiling like sunshine while she's using her magic freely to serve her friends. Even Duffy seems relieved that the last girl of the house finally knows what has been going on. All four, including Duffy, seem to be in a light mood this morning, joking, laughing, eating food. Their mood is disrupted by a pale looking Lauren with her wild hair flying around her face, clearly annoying her as she puts it in a bun, staring at her plate, without saying a word so far.

Six eyes meet and look back to their friend in confusion. Camila nowhere in sight so far. They are afraid that they've been in a fight. Normani goes into action since she's the closest to Lauren.

"Morning Lo", she says softly, getting a faked smile from the raven-haired girl. "You want some food?", she offers. Lauren shakes her head refusing any food that is flying in front of her, not even amused by the look on Normani's face who's still getting used to all the flying food and magic.

"What's wrong, Lauser?", Dinah asks after taking a bite of her pancake. Before she can react, which she wasn't going to, the front door flies open, revealing Camila, out of breath in workout clothes. By the sight of her, Laurens eyes start to brighten up, while Camila frowns as soon as she sees the green eyed girl.

"Where have you been?", Ally asks as she prepares new pancakes for her new arrived friend.

"Out, running, I needed to stretch my muscles", she briefly explains before stepping closer to Lauren, meeting the curious looks of her friends.

Touching Laurens shoulder, she flinches much to her surprise. Dinah and Normani exchange a glance, completely unsure what's going on with Lauren. Dinah even stopped eating to watch and listen.

"Lo, it's me, Camila", she says softly. Lauren snaps out of her thoughts; "Camz?" She looks up to meet brown eyes. "Yeah, it's me Lo. What's wrong babe?"

Camila's thumb is running circles on Laurens cheek. Soon, meeting a single tear that slipped out.

"It hurts today..", they hear her whisper. Camila seems to be the only one that gets her. Slowly, she lifts up Laurens shirt to see her scars that are fading, but one seems to give her some pain as it started to swell, surrounding by red skin. A sign that it is irritated if not infected. The healing process was going fine so far. The smiles fall off the girls faces as they take a look onto Lauren's stomach. They seem to forget what has happened easily. Not as easy for Lauren, who is remined daily what has happened by looking at her body and even more if she's in pain.

To their surprise, lauren speaks up again; "I slept on my stomach this morning..I'm sorry.."

Camila is taken back by her apology. She didn't expect her to, but understands that Lauren always had to do so when she was as she thinks, caused trouble somehow.

"This is not your fault, babe. Sleeping on your stomach can't cause this either. Don't worry, well take away the pain soon enough", before finishing her sentence, a small bottle appears and Camila applies the greenish liquid onto the infected wound. Hearing Lauren hiss, makes her kiss her temple, before she rolls down her shirt and sits down next to her girlfriend.