Part 80

Hey guys! I was finally able to update again. Three more weeks of exams and I hope I'll then be able to write again :) For all of you who are on summer break already - enjoy!!!!!! ♥ Thank you for all the reads like always!!! I love you♥

Part 80.

Lauren still thinks she saw a ghost, but it felt so real. Her hands are shaking as they are welcomed by a clapping Mrs. Springsteen. "You did wonderfully! I am so proud of you. Best group of the class but don't tell anyone." She overwhelmingly hugs Lauren who is not really able to comprehend anything at the moment and her teacher gladly thinks she's just relieved after performing in front of the whole school. She waits until her teacher finally walks away before sitting down, trying to calm herself down. She then faces the girls and asks them with a shaking voice, "Did you see her, or did I imagine seeing her?"

Her friends are smirking before stepping aside to reveal the fifth member of the group. Lauren holds her hand in front of her mouth as she tries to hold in a sob that tries to escape. "Oh my god."

"No, it's just me, Lo."

And then everything happens fast. Lauren jumps up and embraces the brunette tightly, letting her tears fall freely as she breathes in the familiar scent that she's been missing.

"What- What are you doing here?"

"Well", Camila begins, trying to find her voice as well as she hugs her girlfriend tighter. "I heard that a certain someone missed me and protested that she didn't want to perform without me. I thought I should let her dream come true", she finishes her explanation after letting Lauren go. Her make-up ruined now, the green-eyed girl looks at her smiling friends. "Did you know?"

"Camila said she wanted to try to come. We are just as surprised as you are that she's really here."

Dinah buts in, "And if you excuse us, we need to hug her too before she's gone again." She embraces Camila, happy that she looks unharmed so far, just tired before Ally hugs her gently and Normani joins in until Camila grabs Lauren's hand, making her blush.

"Where you there for the whole performance?"

"I saw it, but I made sure you didn't see me until the end."

"Good idea", Dinah agrees. "I'm afraid she would have jumped right off the stage to you without caring about the performance."

"I never cared about the performance", Lauren snaps.

Dinah nudges her arm, "But you still did an incredible job and we are very proud of you, Lauser."

Lauren nods shyly, kind of unsure if this is real and what she should do. She looks at Camila questions flooding her eyes. Camila's thumb brushes her cheek lovingly, "I know you have questions, but let us drive home first."

She nods, not once letting go of Camila's hand as Normani gets her other one, Dinah then grabs Normani's and Ally adds herself to the left of Dinah. They walk hand in hand, down the hallway, smelling the scent of the school before they are hit by fresh air and enter the car. Normani drives again since Lauren has only eyes for her girl in the back.

They arrive just in time with the pizza delivery and meet the guy at the door, take the boxes and rush into the house to change quickly before they meet downstairs again.

"How's your dough with eyes, Camz?", Lauren asks softly.

The girls all smile, remembering one of the first times when they had pizza and Camila didn't know that it was called like that.

She kisses Lauren's cheek before answering, "Good."

"You sure you want us to leave, Lauren?", Ally asks.